Would you date me? Why or why not?

I'm from Lithuania, but I'm currently living in the States, on a farm owned by my auntie and uncle. Typically, I'm down-to-earth, mainly because I have a slight stutter, and people tend to make fun of me because of my accent. I like science and old literature, and I like reading things written by philosophes/philosophers, like Voltaire. I really like video games, but, when I could, I loved horseback riding, and hiking (I can't anymore because it makes it very difficult for me to breathe, due to my lung cancer [NOTE: I took my oxygen feeder off in my profile picture, because I think it makes me look like a disgrace]).

My hair is only just now growing back from chemo treatment; in my profile picture, I am wearing a wig, but when I am not wearing my wig, I'm usually wearing a scarf around my head.

I speak Lithuanian, English, Olde English, French, Hebrew, German, and a little bit of Irish.

I like studying, and I prefer it over partying, because why act ignorant, when you could grow very intelligent?

I aspire to be a forensic BHT, and if not that, then a self-employed psychiatrist, or maybe a chef in a fancy French restaurant!

I'm Jewish, but I have Catholics on my father's side of the family, but I don't have contact with them, because my father died when I was around five.

I'm soon to be moving out of my auntie and uncle's residence, and I will be moving in with my brother, as soon as I can, because he's recently came to the States, and my auntie just can't handle raising me (I don't like to talk about her).

I'm 5"5, 147lbs.

I guess that's all you guys need to hear.

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Maybe.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not in a dating way but girl, you have hella gorgeous eyes and face. I would probably make fun of your accent. I'd tease you so you'd know I thought it was cute. I'd need no explanation for your short hair.

So get off the farm and in with your brother. Love will come your way for sure.

What Guys Said 17

• No I would not. You have lung cancer and maybe 1-20,000 days your gone for good in my mind I gotta pray it's not next day or next day etc. I know cancer sucks but sucks more when you die. and I am Christian. Jesus my savior but he's not to you. On other note how you going make your man happy? As in when he wants to have sex but you can't?

Good stuff about you is you like stuff that most people would say dumb... Ahh can't read all that crud >_< but USA is beginning to be that way :\

I also vist Lithuania and I say it's nice place good looking girls great food and it has a lot of Amber that stuff put me in a deep spell •__• because I love amber. I also learned that Russia part of there history. And I Russian.

Don't mean hurt you on cancer part but really if your man always gotta think ok today is ok. damn what's twm going be like. Kinda cause him stress.

If you were Christian and no lung cancer I would say I give it a go c:

• Unr so fuking rude if u really believe in realgion u wouldn't talk like an idiot to 17 years old girl keep ur stupid thinking to urself

• Im not talking about religion she has cancer and this stupid animal says i won't date you because u will die guess what stupid motherfuker i studied at a hospital a lot of cancer patients were able to survive but u r just an idiot who talk about us its not about it dumb ass u just dont deserve and answer because u r just a retarded child go and have a brain them come and chat here , and u the girl who asked this question even if u keep fighting the cancer a lot of real men would be happy to date you and face it with u dont listen to this idiot

• We are all going to die.

• Why not? If you captivate me with your personality I would date you. The only thing that makes me doubt is that you're under 18, and a I'm over 18, I don't like to go out with girls underage just in case.

By the way, good luck going through cancer. I hope you get well soon and things start to go the right way.

• Haha, I understand. Not asking do date anyone, though. xD

And thanks.

• Underage and the wrong side of the pond for me love, but you sound like quite the catch. Any bookish lass who can manage Old English is A-class material in my book.

• If you grow a few inches taller i;d date you

• Best wishes with your treatments !
    I hope it goes good for you i said
    to myself i wouldn't cry but i did sorry (:
    *Hugs*

• I voted "no" because you are under 18.

By the way, what is BHT?

• I wish you the best of luck in beating your cancer.
    God bless you.

• Why not. Go out a few times and find it out. If you're 17. Else the gap is to big (not "mentally", but for my conscience).

• yes i would date you, you had me at Voltaire everything else is trivial things that we can work out do you know how difficult it is to find a women with the brains you have, the majority barely care about anything that is not gossip or reality tv.

• no

to young

• You're underage so that would be a no.

• I'd date you if you were over 18 years old. Good luck with the cancer treatment.

• Thanks. And it's going well so far, so I guess that is good.

• Of course guys would date you. You're gorgeous and you seem really cool.

• You had me at video games. 😂

• if you wasn't underaged and didn't lived so far away I would maybe

• I would if you're pro russian so are ya?

• I am, indeed.

• I'm Russian I only care for people that live in peace. i tar and feather that Putin cunt making us Russian look bad and bad people

• Im Texan @Mooooo and I love what Putin is doing he makes Russia look brave formidible and Honorable again he cares for Russian interests and does the best for his country unlike Obama the traitor!

• Stop thinking that because u r in us that

• U can't have confidance u can go in dates with who ever u want to

• I think he means:

"Stop thinking that because you are in the U. S. you can't have confidance. You can go on dates with whoever you want to."

• Yes I would, you have really beautiful eyes :)

• Ah, thank you!!

• Of course, if you were over 18 years old...

• By the way, good luck with the cancer treatment, I hope you'll get well soon.

What Girls Said 3

• Only because I am a girl thought I said no. Asking a question like that would of course give you a varied range of opinions, as everyone has different views. Never fear, there are always other people who are similar to you and would head over hands date you.

• You seem like a very fun, intelligent, and beautiful woman. Anyone would be glad to date you. ♡ Your face is so pretty in your profile pic!

• Thanks!!

• Oh Wow you have the same taste in music as I do too! Awesome! I'm very sorry about your health issues though, I wish you all the best.

• No, I am heterosexual