Girls and guys, even if you aren't a part of the "metal world."

try and decide which one you would be based off of these descriptions, it'll be interesting to see some of the answers, see what kind of people are out there in the world today. put your answer when you've made a decision.

guys choose from here:

link

girls choose from here:

link

Most Helpful Girl

• As far as the girl stereotypes go, the closest I can get to my taste in music is the Dark Mistress, but my clothing style is more like something between the Androgynous and Madam Attitude. I probably look like the Girlfriend, because my style of dress generally doesn't conform to the kinds of music I like, which are extremely varied. I don't claim to think of myself as a metalhead in the least, so I would probably come off as the Girlfriend type to others as well. In comparison to everything else, I actually like very little metal. =P

• So ud show up just to show up, you wouldn't actually be moshing etc...

• Enjoy the Silence isn't my favorite song of theirs, but it is from their best album, IMO. I tend not to like covers much, but I'll look that up in a bit and see what I think of that version. You've probably also heard their Personal Jesus song, which has been covered by a lot of people, Marilyn Manson and Johnny Cash included, haha. Thanks for best answer, by the way. =]

• I think I've heard of personal jesus. and yeah sure np

What Girls Said 9

• I didn't even need to read any of these except "The Vampire Queen".

;P

hehe

...sooo true!

Except the part about not approaching me. If I don't have a boyfriend, and you're decent looking (in my own way decent looking) we could ad least talk...if I like you, than maybe even go out sometimes...but YOU would have to ask. I don't to the asking! xD

But I do listen to almost EVERY genre of music.

Gothic/symphonic/melodic death/black/power/Prog...

So...I'm all of them sometimes...but mostly I'm a little vampiressa!

• the girls' choices suck.

with that being said...i'd totally pick the TECHNICIAN. yngwie malmsteen & john petrucci \m/ (and vinnie moore...and the list goes on)

• Interesting, so I wonder if girls really do like guys who can play intricate riffs?

• Yieh. musical orgasm ftw!

• I am Madam Attitude, just based on my Rock Band 2 persona belting "Waking the Demon." And I think I own stock in Doc Martins.

• Doc Martens rather.....grammar and spelling excape me

• Its not hard for me because I have a screamy nasty voice. I do a lot of the screamy songs. I FCed that Janis Joplin song last night, even with the death rattle in the middle. But I can't do any other girly songs on the game.

• Haha, like "im gone, I'm going" that's pretty girly

• The Androgynous?

lol, Yeah that seems to be what I'm closest to.

Pantera : )

• The Androgynous

altough I try not to look like a male! I don't dress in death angel,iron maiden shirts to look cool! I do it because I want to show my love and appreciation for the band! as a female I do want to look feminie while still wearing a annihilator shirt! my favorite genres of metal vary from folk/viking,black,death,power,thrash,heavy metal,speed,and progressive! the way I look people assume I'm going through the typical "poor me" teenage angst I hate my parents phase, but I've always loved classic rock,metal,blues,classical music since my child hood! my parents introduced me! I hate stereotypes! yeah I do have a few tattoos but there tattoos that have significence for example a memorial tattoo or quotes that have meaning! anyways take care

• The Vampire Queen. <3 Nightwish, Within Temptation, Kamelot

• Im a HUGE kamelot fan, saw them live, and I'm seeing them again, I actually flirted with their merchandise girl, she's frikin HOT

• I think Kamelot is absolutely fabulous when doing live, I've seen them only on youtube though =(

• Haha, I love how they can do songs like march, then they can do songs like "anthem"

• The Vampire Queen

• Lol I'm both the Androgynous and the Heavy Artillery.

• Word. all the girl choices suck ass

What Guys Said 4

• I am either the Technician or the SCA Geek. My favorite band without a doubt is Blind Guardian from back when they were at their peak, with the albums Somewhere Far Beyond and Imaginations from the Other Side. I listen to just about every band under the SCA Geek listing as well as Helloween, Iron Savior, Gamma Ray, Firewind, Stratovarius, and Sonata Arctica (all similarly styled bands).

But I also love the really intricate stuff like Yngwie, Vai, Satch, and I'm a total gearhound when it comes to guitar equipment. And I always hang near the back, avoiding mosh pits like the plague.

Aside from that, the only things I have in common with other archetypes are the bands. I listen to Iron Maiden, Metallica (both old and new), Megadeth, Manowar, Saxon, older (when they were more technical) Morbid Angel, so yeah, I'm pretty much a mix of all of it as far as music itself goes. But all the other qualities like personality and the way I dress mostly go with SCA Geek and Technician.

• I'd probably be classified as "The Technician" because I would rather be near the back (definitely not in the pit) and just be bullsh*tting with friends. I never really got into metal, I was more of a grunge/industrial person back in the day.

• I like grunge and industrial as well, just not as much as metal

• No stereotypes for death metalheads like me? Unfortunate. The one I come closest to is Technician, but I'm disappointed Atheist and Death weren't in the favorite bands section of that category, because they're tech as f*ck. Also, I think Alexi Laiho is one of the best modern age guitarists. Of course he can't even touch Malmsteen, but nobody can.

• I'd have to say that, if anything, I'd be the technician. Malmsteen FTW

Now to look at the girls' choices...