She gave me her number when I didn't ask for it but?

I recently was given a number from a girl on OKCupid (I didn't ask for it). We have been discussing meeting somewhere and going to lunch/dinner sometime soon. She has canceled on me three times now. She says she is sorry and really isn't a flake. She texted me last Saturday and Sunday about why she can't make it and is quick to reply to my texts when I send them. I haven't sent her a text for 5 days now.

Should I bother texting her to try and set something up again or should I forget about it? If she is really interested in me I figure she would text me again sometime but I don't want to lose the opportunity.

Oh yeah I disabled my OKCupid account and deleted my Tinder profile. I'm so burned out on not getting replies from girls on OKCupid and never getting matches on Tinder.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Just text her and see what happens. The worst is she flakes again but I have a feeling she won't. Good luck.

• I decided not to call but yesterday she texted me saying she is bummed we never got to meet. We should be meeting this Saturday. I think that the ball is in my court for now at least.

• Yes it is.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0