Are girls more likely to say no or ignore you if you ask them out online as opposed to in person?

Does it show a lack of confidence for example.

• They're more likely to ignore or say no
  • It doesn't make a difference if you've met in real life
  • Depends on what your encounter with her in real life was like
  • Depends how much she likes you

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I'm more likely to forget and ignore the requests

What Girls Said 4

• It depends how much she likes u but also if u ask over text she can easily put u down cuz u didn't put much effort into asking her so she doesn't feel bad. Plus she can't see ur face and see ur real reaction. In person, if u put effort on how u ask they can't say no.

• it honestly depends what your relationship to the person (or lack there of) is. Most people usually feel more comfortable through text regardless of their relationship to the person just because it avoids any awkwardness or embarrassment.

• Why would you even ask a girl out online?

• It depends how much I like the guy.
    If I genuine have a crush on him I'll say yes no matter what.
    If I don't really like him, there's more f a chance if ignore him if he asked me out online, if he did it in person id be way better and I would consider it.

What Guys Said 1

• if you have the confidence to open up chat, then that's straight away already showing assertion in public there's always so much noise in the world, her friends, your friends, disrupting the moment, make people loose confidence, online its personal and there isn't the interference of others, then you will know what you want to say and perfect it, in person, she might be busy and be in a rush but online its very likely she is wanting to chat and not do something else