Is It Too Late To Get Her Back?

I really suck at dating, so I opted to try Tinder. I met this girl on Tinder, and we hit it off pretty well... so we moved on to talking on Facebook and Snapchat.

She eventually expressed a lot of interest in me. She told me that she really liked me. Wanted to make out with me. Wanted to kiss me. Wanted to have sex with me. Lol. She just really started liking me after 2 months of talking. She also used to say good morning to me every morning, send me pics (clean pics) on Snapchat and we would talk back and forth for long periods.

She kept asking me to meet her. She lives 1.5 hours away from me, BUT there is a big city area in between where we both live. She wanted to meet me in the city and hang out for a bit. I would refuse her though... because my car breaks down a lot and I am not comfortable driving in the city at all (last time I was in the city, I got pulled over and also almost got into an accident)... and I was still trying to figure out my feelings for her.

Last Saturday, she left town for a couple of days to hang out with old friends in another state. When she came back and we started talking again... she started replying less to me, with one word replies and seemed pissed at me.

She eventually told me that she started talking to someone else but still wants to be friends :/. Since then we have not talked since.

How can I fix this situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks like she has some other guy. It is unfortunate.

• Found out the hard way. After she told me she is talking to someone else... I just figured that was it. She was interested in someone else... but nothing more.

I went on snapchat last night to say hi to her and ask her how she was doing.

30 minutes rolled by with no reply, which is very odd for her since she is very active on snapchat. Suddenly, I see that she reads my message, but still didn't reply. 5 minutes later, instead of messaging me back, she does a snapchat update. When I check it out, it is her with another guy.

After I saw that, I wrote her a message and told her I am happy for her and that I do not want to ruin her happiness by staying in the picture. With that being said, I deleted snapchat, deleted her from my Facebook, deleted Facebook (I got back on it to talk to her) and that was that :/.

• I am very sorry for you. :(

• Nothing I can really do about it except be angry at myself :/. I waited too long to develop feelings for her, and when I did she was already taken. She kinda foreshadowed this, too. When we talked a few weeks ago and expressed her feelings for me... she said to me, "I bet you won't like me because I like you... that's kinda how these emotion things work." And... to some extent... seems like she was right :/.

Only thing I can do now is just move on and go back to focusing on myself. It just sucks... because she was the first girl to actually give me the time of day in 4 freaking years... and I didn't know how to react it to it.

What Girls Said 1

• You could actually meet her. Anyone will give up on someone who will not make the effort to see them, even if it is not your fault.

• Well, as I said below to the other guy:

"Found out the hard way. After she told me she is talking to someone else... I just figured that was it. She was interested in someone else... but nothing more.

After I saw that, I wrote her a message and told her I am happy for her and that I do not want to ruin her happiness by staying in the picture. With that being said, I deleted snapchat, deleted her from my Facebook, deleted Facebook (I got back on it to talk to her) and that was that :/."

What Guys Said 1

• Looks like he has already gotten your message, and looking for another guy.
    It's too late to apologize <--- A song

• I just listened to that before I saw your post. Ha... :(