What do guys really mean when they say "I think about you lately"?

So my crush and I have been seeing each other for a while (we are not exclusive or gf/bf. I really like him and would like a relationship, but I thought he only want to mess around with me and nothing else. We haven't meet for like a month now, and recently he been texting me saying that he's thinking about me lately. He texts me those kind of messages on and off. What does it mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means you are on his mind, in a good way! He probably misses you.

• Is he interested? Because I'm interested in him.

• Thanks. He knows I like him since I told him I like him, isn't the ball is on his court now?

• Kind of, kind of not. It takes two for a relationship, so don't quit trying now. You both have to make an effort to communicate.

What Guys Said 2

• i wouldn't bother telling a girl i was thinking about her unless i really was.

sounds like you're on his mind.

.. go for it!

• He knows I like him since I told him I like him, isn't the ball is on his court now?

• nope. you're the one who should push it if you want a relationship. otherwise you'll be the one who loses, not him.

• When i tell that to girls, I say it becuase i really mean it. Not sure if all guys think the same way on this one.

What Girls Said 0