What do guys really mean when they say "I think about you lately"?

So my crush and I have been seeing each other for a while (we are not exclusive or gf/bf. I really like him and would like a relationship, but I thought he only want to mess around with me and nothing else. We haven't meet for like a month now, and recently he been texting me saying that he's thinking about me lately. He texts me those kind of messages on and off. What does it mean?

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• It means you are on his mind, in a good way! He probably misses you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is he interested? Because I'm interested in him.

• Show All
    • Thanks. He knows I like him since I told him I like him, isn't the ball is on his court now?

• Kind of, kind of not. It takes two for a relationship, so don't quit trying now. You both have to make an effort to communicate.

What Guys Said 2

• i wouldn't bother telling a girl i was thinking about her unless i really was.

sounds like you're on his mind.

.. go for it!

0|0
    0|0
    • He knows I like him since I told him I like him, isn't the ball is on his court now?

• nope. you're the one who should push it if you want a relationship. otherwise you'll be the one who loses, not him.

• When i tell that to girls, I say it becuase i really mean it. Not sure if all guys think the same way on this one.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.