• Yes
    31% (5)0% (0)24% (5)Vote
  • No
    69% (11)100% (5)76% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I love my boyfriend very much and I respect and cherish him but I do not NEED him. I want him in my life, but I would be able to survive without him. I'm not exactly sure how I would survive but I know I would. Therefore I feel comfortable saying I don't need him. Want is a completely different thing though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Are most women like this

• Not sure. But guys shouldn't think being wanted is less than being needed. I would consider it better. Like, I don't need him in my life but I choose to have him be there. I'm a fully complete individual and I chose him, picked him out special. Just like I'd assume men choose their girlfriends on the basis of wanting to be with them, not needing to.

What Girls Said 4

• Don't NEED my boyfriend. But he does make the world seem a whole lot brighter! :) relationships are just an extra to make you happy.

0|0
    0|0
    • If girls dont need their boyfriends, why do they get sad when their boyfriends break up with them?

• Show All
    • Thanks for your time by the way

• Yeah girls that say they 'need' a boyfriend usually I find think they are missing something or are incomplete. But in reality girls don't need bfs or husbands.. You can have it if you want.. But you won't die without one.. You can have happiness without one too. Especially in society today women can look after themselves to survive.. Have a job to rent a house and buy food etc.

• I need my ex boyfriend. We need each other so we keep in touch and we often get broken up by other people for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to have a boyfriend but I absolutely do NOT need him. Then I'll be classified as clingy. Is this a trick question?

0|0
    0|0
    • If girls dont need their boyfriends, why do they get sad when their boyfriends break up with them?

• I don't think you get what I'm trying to say. I think @SkyPanda did a great job with her explanation

• I love my boyfriend a lot, he makes life much more enjoyable but I don't strictly speaking need him. I mean life is much better with him but he isn't needed for survival or anything

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Girls don't ever need men. They have men lined up at the door ready to showcase themselves. Needing them for entertainment is another story.

1|1
    1|0