I only find hookups?

Granted I'm in college but all I find are guys wanting no strings attached. They'll act all interested and sweet by taking me out but once I get attached (already telling them I'm not the hookup kinda girl but someone who wants a relationship) and things happen then they kinda leave you in the dust and disappear off the face of the earth. I mean, I might be pretty picky and these are some high quality guys in my opinion but damn comeon. They all are not texters, busy, and not much activity on fb either or don't have one.

Most Helpful Guy

• It might sound annoying but it just takes time. I think things like this that happen naturally prevail. None of this stupid cr**p where men just give cheesy pickup lines and have the confidence of a meat head

• The problem is they don't hangout with me enough to get to the stage of spending more time together. I just wanna spend more time and not just ditched after 2 or 3 or even 10 times to some random new girl.

What Guys Said 1

• Just not ready to settle down yet. Nor should you

• Yeah but if you find someone you like and hit it off pretty well, guys do consider relationships. What I don't understand is how I always just become one of those girls he leaves to commit to some random chick he just met.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm running into the same problem. I just found a guy I really like. We didn't kiss the first night we hung out, we just got a long super well, and I was a little touchy because I was drunk. We texted for the rest of the week, and I thought we had super awesome chemistry. As it turns out, all he wanted was a hook up and wouldn't stop when I wanted him to. It's not them, its the beginning of the year.