What is age when dating 18-30 or in between 20-34?

When it come to dating What is age 18-34 or in between 20-34? just asking because a friend of mine he is 34 and married to a 18 year old girl who is happily married to him and they have 1 child.

Most Helpful Girl

• It just depends. Some people only want to date others who are similar in age to them, while others will date anyone of any age that they like. If your friend and his wife are happy, that's all that matters.

What Girls Said 2

• If she's happy , then it's fine... age is just a number...
    In my opinion I would date some one who's 6 years older than me or 7 or less...(don't mistake my English bz I'm not so good).

• What are you even asking? What do the age brackets mean? What do you mean by 'what is age 18-34'?

Am I the only one who gets ├╝ber annoyed at incredibly poorly phrased questions?

What Guys Said 2

• As long as they're happy. She's an adult. He messed up marrying her, though.

• so age doesn't matter when it come to dating even if it means a 16 year gap between them?

• Well the reality of the situation is she'll hit her sexual prime and he'll be 50. The odds that she'll say "gee, I never got a chance to sow my sexual oats" at some point in her marriage is VERY high. So yeah, dating is a lot easier. She wouldn't get a chance to take half his shit and go bang the pool boy.

• whenever you want or can.