Had my first kiss and?

So I was with this guy last night. We started talking a few weeks ago and we were studying and then somehow it led to making out. This was my first kiss too. Is making out and kissing really as weird as it felt? I don't know I imagined kissing to feel differently haha. Has this happened to anyone else?
He is way more experienced than I am, so he knew what he was doing. He also said im a good kisser for someone who hasn't kissed before, but is that just something people just say to make you feel good?

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember being complitely confused after my first kiss, mostly because I did not see it coming at all. I had no idea what to do, so I just stood there and let it happen. He was quiet experienced though, so he taught me, what to do. If he says, you're a good kisser, then you probably are. Because the guy who kissed me later told me I learnt pretty quickly and I am sure, he meant it.
    If I doesn't feel right after some kisses, that can have two reasons: either you haven't found the right tecnique yet, or you just don't like being kissed by HIM. My advice: give it some time. Maybe the fun will come later :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• first kisses are always weird. He knew it was your first kiss, so he won't judge you badly, dont worry.

• the first kiss is unique<3