Do you prefer a girl with a high pitched feminine voice, Or a girl with a husky womanly voice?

I know this sounds weird, but what do you prefer? I want honest opinions.

High pitched voices are really cute, and innocent. Just the sound of it sounds like birds singing. Haha

Husky voices sound badass, and womanly. I heard it can be sexually arousing?(idk. I'm straight.)

Updates:
Celeb examples...
Raspy/husky-Mariah Carey, Beyonce, Toni Braxton, Angelina Jolie, and Scarlett Johansson.

High pitched-Demi Lovato, Zendaya, Tamar Braxton, Carmen Electra, and Eva Mendes.

1|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

• High pitch during the day then husky and demanding at night when she can say get it out and take me now hehe x

1|0
    0|0
    • You're the only one to say this. Lol
      I have no idea, but my voice changes on my mood. My voice gets kind of raspy when I'm nervous. Haha Weird

• Lol mine changes with a hangover haha

What Guys Said 10

• For me, many high pitched voices are like fingernails on a chalkboard.

2|1
    0|0
  • Well, I mean, neither of those extremes. I don't like raspy. I think I like closer to high pitched but not super high pitched. I mean, think Victoria Justice, is her voice super high? No. But I wouldn't describe it as husky either.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls with smoky voices can give me erections for sure.. LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • It's really difficult for me to quantify this, but I'll say it anyway: I just like a feminine voice.

Diction can have just as much to do with that as tone, and I find that the more I like a girl the more I like her voice regardless of what it sounds like. Basically, if I like her a lot then I'm gonna think her voice is the cat's pajamas, and if she has a unique or intelligent way with words, then I'm even more taken with her. The actual tone of her voice is often secondary to those things.

0|0
    0|0
  • High Pitched Raspy is my preference.

Just like how this girl sounds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up8x-8S61TQ

0|0
    1|0
  • Imma go with husky. Their voices compliment my deep accent lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • i like your answer!;)

• Cat Valentine showed me it doesn't even matter, haha.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I love her. But have you seen that show Sam&Cat? The way she talks is cute, but it gets annoying sometimes. But I love Ariana!:)

• I watch every single episode. "Because my niece wants to", of course. :) Yeah she's awesome. I'm jealous of Big Sean.

• Haha Aww. Lol i am too and im straight. She can be my girlfriend for a day (no holding hands, kissing, etc) She's welcome to buy me stuff though.

• I find something really attractive about Joni Mitchell's voice.
    Kind of deep, not really annoying and pitchy like some girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Womenly raspy husky sexy sounding haha

0|0
    0|0
    • you're the only one to say this. Haha i only sound like that when im anxious. Idky. Lol

• well.. i dont feel something at a high pitched girl voice.. i mean thats the most common thing in my eyes. id rather listen to a girl/women with a heavier pitched voice. thats unique.

• Mariah Carey- Married with children, but separated
    Beyonce- Married with children
    Toni Braxton-Married with children, but separated
    Angelina Jolie-Married with children
    Scarlett Johansson- Divorced mother of 1
    Demi Lovato-Believed to be single, with no children
    Zendaya-Believed to be single, with no children (btw, was hoping someone would mention her. I just watched Zapped, and omg, the outfits she wore in that, holy f------ s---)
    Tamar Braxton-Married with children
    Carmen Electra-Divorced, no children (born in Cincinnatti, 5 hours from where I live (Cleveland))
    Eva Mendes-Dating, with children

I'll let you decide which is good and which isn't

0|0
    0|0
    • So raspy is better?

• I don't think either is better, I think they both have their good qualities, that led to these people getting married (most of them)

What Girls Said 3

• I dunno. Husky voices (like the one of Marilyn Monroe) are what I would consider to be the "bedroom voice", then again studies have shown that high-pitched voices are preferred by men. Go figure.

2|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, most big names have aspy voices. They're pretty. Haha

• how about a happy medium? lol :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol Most girls have happy medium voices. Go us!!

• I personally like Shailene Woodley and Mila Kunis' voices. I don't know which category their voices come under. Oh, I also like Emma Watson and Emma Stone's voices.

Scarlett Johansson has an awesome voice.

1|0
    0|0