I've been single for a LONG time, does that mean I'm unattractive?

The last boyfriend I had was in middle school and I'm now a freshman in college. All of my friends either have boyfriends or are starting to date. People keep telling me I'm attractive but I'm starting to not really believe them. Do you know attractive people who have been single for a while?

Most Helpful Guy

• It happens all the time with like models you know, guys would look at them, but think their out of their league so no one actually dares to speak with them. Other times is just that you're attractive it would surprise anyone that you're singel and this stops them from approaching. I think it's best to just keep calm, the right one will show up some day. Better to wait, then rush into it with different bastards. I think just being friendly and make new friends all the time is a good place to start. Eventually you'll see someone that appreciates your friendship and want to take it a step further.

What Guys Said 4

• I think it's probably been so long you don't have the skill set to put yourself out there in a way for people to fully see you attractiveness and personality. I don't think it's all looks if people keep telling you that you look good. I think you should start with posting a pic in the user screen as a small step towards gaining self-confidence. I've been single for a while now but that's because I'm going through a rough patch in life but my self-confidence in how I look hasn't changed. Once you find that balance in being good looking and single and focused on a certain goal there will be people who will see you in your hustle and guys like a girl who is ambitious, driven, goal-oriented and if I haven't said it enough self-confidence. You could look pretty but if you don't have the self-esteem to back it up it will actually back fire and that what I think is going on in your situation.

• I really don't think im bad looking and I've been told that I look attractive especially when I finally got contacts and got my braces off last year. As of now, I've never had a girlfriend and I'm a senior in college lol so no worries. The time will come.

• Yes my best female friend she is so pretty with an amazing personality sometimes being single is a choice do u have high standards or u didn't meet the right guy yet , I've been single for three years now and i think its me not my looks i push people away maybe u do the same sit with urself and think about have some confidance flirt with men and im sure u will have a bf in no time

• Do you try to talk to guys? Anyone you are interested in? Can't really tell without some backstory

What Girls Said 2

• It could be because of your personality. You don't have a pic so people can't agree with you nor disagree on your attractiveness level.

• You don't have a picture up so there is no way to tell