Who is my future husband going to be?

I am 18 and a freshmen in college, single and talk to several guys during my breaks at school and we text a lot. Can one of these guys be my future husband? I have a strong feeling my future husband is going to be guys that I am talking to right now. Can this be true?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I highly doubt it

What Guys Said 4

• No. It's a proven fact that been around tons if not 100's of couples who have said from quoted from married woman themselves - " i didn't really think I'd be with him for real, he was getting on my nerves. But now we're together." Chicks will go out with guys and stick with him even though sometimes it's unexpected.

• Well how about you wait to get engaged before you start worrying about them being your husband. But you never know, he might be one of them, : )

• yeah it can be true. hahaa

• If you believe in astrology you can chick ur compatiblity with them i dint mean sun signs only i mean the whole chart just write synastry chart and u will figure it out.

What Girls Said 1

• Use a magic ball and find out your answer