Do you think biking is one of the easiest way to have thiner and nicer legs?

What do you think are the best ways to have thinner and muscular legs?
Other than jogging, biking seems the best, since it burns at least 345 calories per minute and it seems the most effective way. What do you guys think is the best way to better results for having nice legs?

Most Helpful Guy

• Squats, deadlifts, reverse lunge, etc

What Guys Said 4

• Thinner and muscular are contradictory.

If you are fat, any exercise helps though eating makes most of the difference.

• Good genes. /thread

• Probably the easiest way is liposuction, lol

• Honestly I want a healthy way

• I thought that was funny, so that's why I put it, but yea biking would work. Probably have to bike a lot though

• Thin or muscular, which one do you want? Because the two most often aren't mutually exclusive to each other. When you're pounding out your legs on a bike, you're going to develop muscular thickness in your quads, hamstrings, and calves.

• Thin as to get rid of the fat in my legs and muscular as more toned, that's what I meant.

What Girls Said 2

• 345 calories a minute? At what speed? That would mean you burn 10 days worth of food off in an hour. I'm getting me a bike!

• Thats what I read on the internet tbh lol

• Holy fuck I have one in the front room be back in ten minutes and a pound lighter.

• I just looked it up, it says 48 calories per mile for someone who is under 200lb and 64 calories per mile for someone above 200lb. Sorry for the wrong info.

Well I personally think its the best..

• Squats work as well :D