HOW to become more appealing to men?

So i have troubles getting approached by men and i'm wondering if there tips you guys would suggest in order to make myself more approachable and appealing...

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be yourself and don't pay too much attention to what's going on around you if your having a good time and not thinking or looking for someone to approach you it seems to draw guys to you. Also if there is a guy you really like just go up to him and start talking to him. Yes it's bold but it shows your confidant and that you know what you want that's hot.

• so just not make the night about meeting someone and just enjoying it for what is is seeming more relaxed and what not?

• thank you so much that is helpful my friends are pretty hot i do need to work on my confidence for sure i think once i do that i shouldn't have to many problems...

• Your welcome honestly you have nothing to not be confidant about im sure your an awesome person everyone is awesome but if you don't believe that your the shot how are you going to expect anyone else to good luck

What Guys Said 6

• Hang around with guy friends of yours.

Girls tend to hang around with girls, which means you won't see as much guys. Guys hang around with girls and guys equally as much, so if you hang around with guy friends of yours you will automaticly be around more other guys aswell.

• Be ready to flirt. Let guys know u r approachable either through body language such as smiles, longing looks or winks, or by subtly saying u like to hang with him to a guy.
    Be ready to read a bit. If u r comfortable show some cleavages n stuff. Sure u will get attention that way.

• see i get really awkward and nervous when i talk to guys i can't ever think of what to say to them and i always feel like i look dumb

• Don't hang out in groups. Being alone makes you 100x more approachable. Don't be afraid to be outgoing and flirty either. Sometimes you have to throw some interest their way if you want them to pursue.

• i should try going out alone i've been doing things a lot more by myself but i always feel weird when i go to lunch somewhere alone lol i guess it's from the crutch of always having your girls with you for everything..

• yeah it's awkward at first but you get kind of used to it and it's good be comfortable with yourself without having to have your girls for "back up". Women seem very unapproachable these days. They're always with their friends or they look busy on their phones ect... They don't show typical signs of interest so most guys won't bother making a move. We have no idea if you're already taken, we have no indication that you want to be "bothered" by us, and most guys won't try to run the gauntlet of getting to know you with ten of your girl friends around you. Try to be more open and approachable.

• this problem is not about physical features. how you appear and your behavior is the goal. being more open and giving a nice vibe but I don't know how to do that, just a random person telling you what to do

• so being more smiley and having like open body language?

• yeah that is a big change. I never get approached when I make a mean face for example unlike when I don't

• Change your profile pic, that should help

• haha what does my profile pic have to do with anything?

• i used to be more activity active but with working all the time it's hard to go out and do stuff my hair is short i just cut it all off but i change my hair all the time and i get regular compliments for both men and women.. but i should look into finding more activities to do where i put myself in different situations or try out new things i guess that's where i should start.. thank you

• Yup, growing up does that. Having a job takes a lot of time and it's hard to find the time to do things. Not saying go to clubs and party all though that is one way. But maybe finding something that is a group thing that is with other people that work so it happens 2 or maybe 3 times a week. Don't feel like it has to be a everyday thing. Also it can be something like drawing, sports, books, "clubs" you know what you like so look for something in you area that fits you. You may have to pay some fee but at lease you will be associating with others

• I'm not sure, I'm sure a lot of guys like you though. You aren't ugly.

What Girls Said 1

• Spread ur legs out girl. Now place ur hands in your kneww while sticking out that butt. Then you let the fat of ur ass loose, and throw it up and down. Technique for taking and getting all theboys at the back of your yard and holkain asst chu

Twerking will let the men know you wrasn't to be approach. They will approach for the right reason okay boo boo?