Would you interracially date?

Would you interracially date?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes of course.

What Guys Said 22

• I have a wonderful white girlfriend and I am white myself as well. My ex is black though, so yes.. I would! Why not? I mean, why would skin colour keep you away from dating someone?

• Interracial is ALL I date, there's so many gorgeous looking girls from different cultures, lifestyles, languages, why would I ever decide to stick to one? If I have kids they will definitely be b-racial! I get enough heat from my parents about who to date and marry and the ass-backwards logic from how back on the Island its supposed to be this way, I say screw that bullshit. My happiness comes 1st no matter what.

• A hating female on MY interracial relationships, fucking racist bee-otch!

• Yeah I would. I had a thing goin for Asians for a while... I don't know if it was coincidence, or what. If a person is attractive to me, and have a personality I like, I'm all for it:)

• Hmm, nah. If I ever have kids, I want them to look like me, and bi-racial kids have higher rates of mental problems.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

• I'm biracial and just fine.

• Yup, I would – I think it's actually pretty hot. :3
    I'm white and I like both black and Asian interracial.

• Yes, and I have. The only reason it can be a problem, in my experience, is from others who are less accepting of a break from their conformist expectations.

• sure i would

• My wife's half Indian :D

• have done ^_^ actually the girl i am with now is my 1st white gf :p

• I would.. I've been attracted to women of all races and ethnic backgrounds that I've seen lol

• I don't know too many people have self hatred and use these relationships as some status symbol.

• Hey why not.. i'm in the pot already.

• If I like someone, I like someone. I don't care about skin color.

• Yup, definitely I don't mind.

• Yes, but realize there is a caveat to 99% of the answers that will be made.

Most may only date interracial with one other race, *mayyybe* two. In other words, a "Yes" doesn't necessarily mean "Yes I'm attracted/open to all races."

• Yes but that doesn't mean any race. And no, I'm not racist, I'm just not attracted to certain races.

• From what I've seen on other posts you've commented on, you are.

• It's the real world you're going to be judged

• Yea, it's the real world so it's time for you to wake up. judgmental people are going to have a hard time being accepted in society as soon as you're above 20

• Can I say "not my type" without being down voted lol?

• Yes, I have before. Nothing wrong with it.

• I like different things about all of them so F*** Yeah!

• Absolutely. It's the person inside that counts.

• yes. I give a shit about where she comes from

• Yes. Have before, would again. Not because they're a particular race, but because I'm attracted to them and want to date them. I really don't understand this fascination with interracial dating. People treat it like it's either a unicorn sighting, or a p*rn category.

What Girls Said 13

• I'm biracial myself so people tell me I have the best of both the European and Asian worlds so coming from an interracially mixed family, I wouldn't mind what race someone is as long as we grow to love each others similarities AND differences is what is most important :)

• My answer to this question used to be yes, until obama took office. Now it seems every where I go for some reason people are hating on whites but claiming racism only goes one way. I think a lot needs to change in this country right now. I was told the other day by a person who was Hispanic that only whites are meth heads. I was stopped by a person on the street one day as I was walking into my apartment and he asked me if I was afraid of him because he was black. . I asked him why he was bringing up color.. and online I saw a woman say all whites are racist pigs.. as if that wasn't a racist comment.. the world is going to hell in a hand basket and everyone seems to think everyone hates them

• I have before.

• Yes I would... :)

• I would and I have.

• Yes, in fact I'm in an interracial relationship right now

• Well, I married interracially, and we go on dates... So I suppose the answer is yes.

• Being mixed you automatically do. Lol.

• Would I do it again? Sure.

• I dont see why not.

• Yes I have been in interracial relationships. Skin color doesn't matter

• Yes sure I would. And as I always say race doesn't matter to me when it ces to dating and love.

• It's rare for me to do it
    I use to find white men hot but I'm not as attracted to them now that I'm older