What do men think when they see a woman who sweat a lot and sweat her clothes out?

I always wanted to know this, because they do have some women that do sweat a lot just like men would.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind as long as she doesn't smell ABSOLUTELY dreadful (a little BO is fine, my sense of smell sucks).

I'd actually consider that a good thing for her because all that sweat contains nice feminine pheromones that make guys like me more attracted.

• Wow I heard about that, that women have an attractive smell to them when they sweat a lot, but I don't know if it is true or not.

What Guys Said 10

• It's HAWT , but please don't be 3 hours old sweat stains , those stinks.

• Lol what if doesn't and it just be there on the clothes.

• the day I heard a girl fart back in grade school , a part of my innocence was lost that day.

• What even a fart? Wow you are going to be something else when you get married lol

• That they're having a great workout! And also "wow she sweats a lot" haha

• I will think she just worked out or something. I don't care unless it's old sweat and not dealt with instantly.

• Ok cool? What if it is hot like no other and you sweat? lol

• No I mean a t shirt and shorts and not a jacket etc

• okay lol

• If she's working out then I respect her efforts. If she's sweating while eating, then I'll look on her. Not to brag but I'm usually the only person really sweating in the gym.

• What do you mean by look on her? Oh yeah me too.

• yeah lack of fitness. Its depends on the scenario.

• oh okay

• I think they need some of this.

www.thriftyandthriving.com/.../dove-deodorant.jpg

• Hey I hope you know some deodorant ain't good for a lot of people and it doesn't work the same for others.

• I use herbal medicine too.

• That's good

• If she's hot... I'll rub her sweat off...
    It kind of sexy... esp u think of them in bed...
    Yea kinda nice...

• Wow some men do like women sweat

• I hope see does it in the sack

• if you are super hot its sexy but if not its just like ew wtf

• That's funny lol

• lol but its true XD hot girls can get away with anything

• After a workout or the type that has incredibly sweaty armpits that goes through her clothes while doing very little?

• i like it when the sweat clothes stick to your body, especially on a girl who is toned and wearing a sports bra

• Wow really? Cool.

• i could join you haha

• I would if I didn't have a bf, but I guess he takes care of that though. lol

What Girls Said 1

• After a good workout I look at them and go ok got to push a little harder but to sweat like that just because? You may have to be checked to see if something is wrong

• What if it is hot like no other and you sweat? lol

• I guess but I thought you were asking about generally sweating for no viable reason?

• Naw not like that, but it is crazy to think about though.