Does a kiss mean there is more?

I've been talking to this guy for a few weeks now and we get along really well. We have a lot in common and we're physically attracted to each other. I went to his place to hang out and we had a great time. When it was time to go I went for a hug and got a kiss instead! It wasn't a wimpy peck ; I'm talking full on make-out session. He wasn't grabby about it; He just had his hands lightly on my back. He even walked me to my car and let me move in for another kiss. He asked me to come over again this weekend as well.

He hasn't mentioned making anything official yet. He just got out of a relationship like 2 weeks ago. I don't want to be the rebound..

So, is this just a thing? Or do you think there is more?

Most Helpful Girl

• Holy Moly, girlfriend, watch out. This is way too soon for a guy to be serious about another girl so it has rebound written all over it. Unfortunately, we often mistake getting along well and having things in common as being signs of the real deal but it is just representative of good initial chemistry. Good initial chemistry is valuable but it can lead to either sex or a relationship and if this guy is already heating up the hot and heavy kisses, I predict the next time he will be moving on to something more and we are not talking about a relationship. I see now you are under 18, so all I can say is I would be very concerned that you will be his rebound and you need to find a way to slow this way down.

What Guys Said 1

• A kiss doesn't mean there's more.

What Girls Said 1

• it sounds like he like you