What should I do? Please help me!

When I was Grade 11 (I am Grade 12 now), there's a guy I'm close with. We always spend our time together, and he did some physical contact with me, like he likes me. I like him, until now.

But suddenly now he acts a little bit cold. I think he knows that I like him, and he's confused of what to do.

Maybe he wants to reject me but he doesn't know how.

What should I do? Should I just back off or should I just go forward and face the uncertainties? Please give me your opinion.

It's like he only reads my messages, he sometimes replies though. Before we could message each other non stop. He doesn't touch me anymore too, like usually he likes to pat my head and put his arm around me. :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha, this is so typical of what I do. He knows that you like him and is confused on how to progress the relationship past friendship. Your best bet would be to take the lead until he feels comfortable and finds his footing.

• But what if he acts like that because he doesn't like me? And how do i take the lead? Thanks!

What Guys Said 3

• I would say that he probably likes you, likely he realized it over the summer. It sounds like he is shy about it though and he is probably worried about messing up your friendship.

• Try having this conversation with him and clear the uncertainty between you both. You'll come across this kind of situation again in life so it's useful to learn how to deal with it

• step one. no step two. no step four. follow step one and two

• Sorry, could you explain more? I don't understand. :)

What Girls Said 1

• Well, obviously something happened, something you did or said affected him in such a way that he's not into love zone anymore. I can't say why with so little details.