Describe your first kiss in one word. Please and thank you.

Just really curious about how you would describe your very first experience kissing someone

thanks a bunch <3

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Disgusting. I got her saliva up to my nose. I don't know why she thought we're supposed to open our mouth as much as possible. I was with her 4 weeks and I didn't wanna kiss her again.

• Cold. Really suprised how cold her lips were.. but I think it had more to do with my own body temp being through the roof... her thighs were nice and warm either way.

• Dog. That is all.

• Failed to suck her tongue -_-

• Fluttery.

My heart stopped beating temporarily. Just like when you sneeze!

• Awkward. That pretty much sums it up.

• What made it awkward? lol :)

• The fact that it was preceded by the words "I'm gonna do something you're probably not going to like."

• Lol :) That's a weird introduction, lol :P

• passionate and unexpected

• Sounds like fun, lol :) Hopefully my first experience will be the same :) Thanks for answering my question

• @maskofinsanityy wanna take it from meh to make it up for the loss hunny?

• rushed yet passionate XD

• That sounds romantic, lol :)

• i never had a first kiss

• Missed

So... yeah...

• Unexpected

• non exsistant

• I hope your first experience is romantic or at least better than some of the ones listed here!! Lol :)

• lol thanks

What Girls Said 18

• My first kiss was like more awkward because the guy I was with was with my right one so technically that was my first kiss but it I don't count it as my first my boyfriend the one I'm with now my first kiss because when I kissed him I like pop rocks it was so amazing it's always best to kiss the person that really meant for you and I'm sorry that I'm not using any punctuation because I'm using my speak now I know that part wasn't what you're asking for it I'm just letting you know :3

• Witnessed O. o

• Unexpected but passionate. Oops that was two words, lol.

• Breakfast.

lol.

• Messy...

He told me he would teach me to french kiss.. he did a terrible job

• Lol :) Was there any chemistry between you two?

• Yes, but it ruined french kissing forever

• Awkward... Awlward is the word.

• It just felt weird, gross , and I oulled away, walked awy, acted as if it never happens, and went bald to what I was doing right beofre at leaving him their confused.

• COOTIES. I had mine months ago. I was 16, then and it was cooties. It was unwanted, by a guy I had negative 500 attraction to.

• Drunk. Sad but true..

• Awkward i was 16 we were playing karate and we bumped into each other and then it just happened it was special but he had a gf :-\

• terrifying

• Why was it terrifying? :)

• I didn't know what I was doing.
      And I didn't want to screw up too horribly.
      I was also kind of afraid of how far the guy was going to try to take it that day, whether or not I wanted to take it anywhere, and how difficult it was going to be to get him to stop if he tried to go too far

• Dry and smooth, because it was the palm of my hand.

• Drunken...

• Amazing didn't wanna stop

• Unexpected. It was from a friend of mine and now he is a boyfriend of mine :)

• Panic Attack (words but yeah)

• Quick 😁😁😁😁😁

• Cute and unexpected.

• Aww, that sounds like fun :)

• Gross.

(Filler)