Is 39 and 24 too big of an age difference?

39 year old guy and 24 year old girl... is that too big of an age difference?

• Yes, a 39 year old guy with a 24 year old girl is too much of an age difference
  • No, that is not too much of an age difference.
Oops, yes to date. Wow, my bad. Really wasn't thinking when I wrote that, sorry!

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I've seen bigger age gaps.

• Yeah, like what? Did it work out? See, I don't think this guy realizes how much younger I am. I didn't realize he was that old.

• 16-20 years. Some yes, others no. It depends on the individuals and how well they're able to mesh with each other being at different points in their lives.

I'd bet he's not gonna complain.

• No. I just don't think he has any idea. I surely didn't until I randomly came across a piece of paper that had his bday on it. I almost think it's a lie because he definitely does not look 39!

What Guys Said 4

• Is it a big gap now? Maybe, maybe not.
    Is it a big gap when he hits 50, or 70 and really starts to get old? A bit more so.

• ohhhh that's a good point actually...

• No problem with the age gap, my ex she was 18 and i was 35 at the time

• Yeah, see, I didn't think he was that old... and I'm pretty sure he has no idea that I'm that young either. He looks to be about 32 and I probably look around 26... haha. He looks young, I look older? haha.

• hahaha ok. Well, idk, I think it'll come up at some point and we'll have to address it. I seriously didn't think he was that old... sometimes I think that paper I found was just wrong...

• well good luck on this one :))

• But if y'all last, he'll be 50 then you'll be 35. I mean it's really close to the 60-40 range. But if he makes you happy and looks good for a 39 year old then try dating.

• in my opinion yes it is but you can do what you want

What Girls Said 4

• After 21, age is really just a number when it comes to dating. If you make each other happy, the relationship is healthy, and no one within the relationship or outside is suffering from it (i. e., he was married and had kids that didn't know about you) then you are good to go.

• nope, he has never been married as far as I know!

• I don't think so, no.

• Huh, okay. Yeah, I think this guy is a little into me. I found out his bday on a piece of paper at work and was really shocked. He doesn't seem or look that old! I also don't think he realizes I am that young!

• To do what date? If so, then I my opinion yes

• Yeah, to date. See, I get the feeling he's a little into me... I don't think he realizes how old I am, but I know how old he is.

• 39/2 = 19.5
    19.5+7 = 26.5
    Sorry... 2.5 years too much