I find it weird when women asks me for my number. Anyone else feels like this?

I was taken aback, I'm usually the pursuer and this chick takes charge like that, it kind of turned me off.

Screw it... I'll do it for all the ladies on GaG that have ever given a guy your number and failed. I'll keep talking to her and try to forget that part.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't approach men , I let them do the approaching. But I really feel like you're insecure , You seem like the type that always want to be the dominant one. I bet when having sex you want to be the one always in control making the moves , My uncle is a good example of your question. He's very good looking like a Shemar Moore type but everybody says my uncle looks better , He's taller and fit and very well fit. Women loves him , His ex wife was a very close friend of minds. She was cute and liked him a lot , I never had the guts to tell him. But she had to do the approaching , She had a male friend of ours to tell him that she liked him. They dated for years and got married. If he can accept a woman doing the approaching , I'm pretty sure you can.

• You seem like the type that always want to be the dominant one. I bet when having sex you want to be the one always in control making the moves.

Yep

"My uncle is a good example of your question. He's very good looking like a Shemar Moore type but everybody says my uncle looks better , He's taller and fit and very well fit. Women loves him."

Thanks :-)

"If he can accept a woman doing the approaching , I'm pretty sure you can."

The feels ran through me after reading your post. Thanks.

• The feels never heard that one before , I'm surprise you got the feels coming from a dominant man. But at least you got my point , Have a good day.!

What Girls Said 9

• Really? I always thought guys wanted girls to do more approaching. At least there are a lot here on GAG who bitch about how girls don't approach them and they have to do all the work, lol. This woman was attracted to you and I guess she thought you weren't going to make a move.

• she didn't give me a chance to tho, but whatever. unusual in this city for her to do that. Women here don't are always glued to their cellphones or the sidewalk.

• Most people are always glued to their fucking phones here too but at least it means no one will bother me, haha.

Take this girl on a date and make sure you pay for it.

• Yeah.. I'm definitely going to pay. shoot.

• And that's why girls hate taking charge.

• I don't chase after guys when I really like them. If I chase after a guy it's because my interest in him is slim to none and I only want something from him such as popularity or financial benefits etc...

• Yet, guys on the internet complain all day about girls never "taking charge". Interesting.

• this is very shocking and surprising to me

• Ok well don't call her then
    Whatever floats your boat

• Get off of your high horse.

• It may sound like that, but it makes you question why is she so forward. How many men rejected her prior to coming to me? am i picking up someone else's rejection?

• not necessarily a bad thing, but I assumed you meant that I had a bad attitude.

• Nope.

Goes to show you that you shouldn't assume... assume she's a rejection, assume you'd be less of a man, assume I meant something else. . .

• what if she gave you her number?

• chit felt weird... i need an injection of test to feel like a man again. brb

• do you see him as less of a man after you pursued him?

• no way! I wanted him because he was a great man! I know what I want and like and he fit the bill.

• It turned you off? Really? That's enthralling. How so? I'm curious!

What Guys Said 6

• How else would she get on your radar if you guys don't interact? Makes no sense that you would be turned off by that. Normally women give NO indication that they like you (and then expect you to pick up on their subtle hints), it would be a pleasant surprise if a woman asked for my number.

• @bDizzie That's why I suck with the ladies I can never pick up on their subtle remarks or hints. I have messed it up many times and yet to be successful. I thought a girl liked me went for it like at least 2 times I can remember and then once they found out I liked them they acted differently before they knew they'd be all flirty and friendly then they become like straight up bitches.

• I don't know whether it's her necessarily being upfront that puts you off. I feel like if a girl just walked up to me and said "I want to spend more time with you" as opposed to "Can I have your number?" would have profoundly different effects. If she asks for your number, then any romantic future is primarily up to her, not you. Ingrained or not, we mend tend to be picky with whom we pursue monogamous relations with, (ie. who we give our hearts to).

• true.. sleeping with someone is one thing, but giving your time and heart to her is another. So much can be gained and lost doing that.

• Turned off why? She must have thought you were really good looking!

• brah, you have it experience it to know. I just felt less of a man. I had to slow that chit down. Like she wanted to keep texting, if i didn't respond quickly enough she would go on a? run. brah.

• even if you find the woman really hot and attractive its still a turn off?

• fuck her right in the pussy but leave after... thats how its done boys

• It's because of the societal brainwashing that men are only ones that are supposed to approach, ask out, etc. Some guys are so brainwashed that they think that they aren't "real men" if they don't approach, ask out, pay for the date, etc.