Is a guy's size really important to girls?

I know what all the magazines say, but still want to know how girls feel about the size of a dude's uhhh... ok how do girls feel about the size of a dude's penis. I've been with just a few girls, and never had any problems. But dudes all have these built in anxieties about our size. In the lockerrooms in p/e at school, and at the gym, it's pretty difficult not to see other dudes naked. Mine seems to be pretty much normal, when compared to the other guys. But when I'm with a hot babe, sometimes I wish I was bigger.

Most Helpful Girl

• Size matters, but it doesn't mean bigger is better (oops, unintentional rhyming). It's just... different. Honestly, I personally prefer penises that are more towards the average size than really big ones. They could really hurt sometimes and make some of the sexual position nearly impossible to perform because of the pain.

What Girls Said 5

• As long as it's not microscopically small, it's fine. Either way, most girls get off of oral rather than penetration.

• Not at all, but It's got to be "fuckable" Nothing under 4 inches... that's in micro penis territory.

• It's important to me. I want 9.5 inches of manhood or more. It feels soo good.

• to be honest i really really don't care about guys penis size because i mean god gave it to him this way what can he do so i am fine with small normal large ones they are all the same

• You're too young to be showing multiple girls your dick anyway.

Average is fine.

What Guys Said 4

• Well you said yourself you don't seem to have any problems. I would consider that to be pretty confident!

• Okay the PE part was too much. I shouldn't have read that 🙈. Us guys care more about it than chicks do. Shit sometimes I wish I was smaller.

• Yeah man it really is

• Imagine average dicki, marriage then children... i hope you get the picture.