What are pre dating deal breakers. likes behavior towards you that makes you decide to not go out with someone?

people talk about relationship breakers but I've never been in one. i dont get passed being interested then deciding i dont like the behavior and i dont ask the guy out/ or accept him asking me.

game playing melo drama lying pretending to be shallow... all seems super popular these days.

im not in a rush to date. I'm just curious what are things that turn you off AFTER you decide you are interested but before you date. (not including them having a gf/ bf or seeing someone else or sleeping around. I'm strictly referring to their behavior towards you)

i dont like ambiguity or insincerity or games or disrespect or people trying to act too aloof... i guess when i clock ill click. till then I'm not wasting time on flakes.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he thinks it is easy to disrespect me
    If he seems like he lacks confidence
    If he has a nihlistic view on life
    If he lacks faith or trust in God
    If he views the world in black and white terms
    If he acts like he's not too outgoing
    If he looks too old for his age
    If he doesn't look serious when he talks to you
    If he thinks his looks is enough to make you like him
    If he is aggressive and condescending

What Guys Said 9

• Lack of personality, humor, or energy are signs that I'll probably invest in another girl.
    Those characteristics show me that she's not interested in me or that the chemistry is lacking which is also bad.

• do you stop talking to her, or just see other people?

• i dont think he intentionally lie. i just dk how much he can trust himself. if he liked me so much in the first place but was able to act cold the way he did.. then that means his true feelings dont have a strong pull on him. so I don't know if you grow out of that. or think your way out of it.

• Yeah being just friends can't hurt but make sure you know where you stand and don't change that position.
      It's not an easy position to be in. I mean everyone had their reasons, he might just not feel confident enough to take on a serious relationship.

• Dipping stuff in ranch is pretty close to a deal breaker.

• i think being clingy can turn a person away... and if u focus on sex odds are its nothing special...

• Sexual history, if they're mean to their parents or siblings, are overly uptight / can't be silly and goofy sometimes, can't hold intelligent conversations, etc.

• If she's a smoker. Disgusting.

• Anyone who is racist, bigoted, misogynistic would be a good candidate to avoid.

• Fat, ugly, talks too much

• I doubt if you found them fat ugly you wouldn't be interested in the first place.

the question is about women you ARE interested in but something about their BEHAVIOR TOWARDS YOU that changes your mind.

• If she has kissed.

• She has to be a virgin. That is a major one of a few.

What Girls Said 3

• Deal-breakers:
    - Right-wing ideology
    - Sexist/racist
    - Very religious
    - Lack of sparks
    - Obnoxious

• Unemployed is one of them. He's got to have a job. Tells me he's hard working and independent. He doesn't have to be rich, just working.

• When the guy shows no motivation for being successful