What are nice things to get or to do for your boyfriend?

Guys get flowers, jewelry, movies and pay for everything. I feel bad. What would you guys like?

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Right, girls should reciprocate. One way is to and cards through the mail, it's unusual hese days.. Or make us a cake, or some favorite food.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer little shows of affection to gifts. Cooking a nice meal, back rubs, offers to wash my back, hugs etc.

If you really are just thinking gifts, look for small tokens of something he likes. A key chain with his fav car on it, or a band shirt... what ever he is into.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it when a girl gets me clothes that she thinks (or more likely knows) I will look good in. Usually shirts or ties. I have a friend that always buys me some funky patterned socks. A girl once got me a stuffed teddy bear many years ago that I still have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blowjob. Dry humping hahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • A sandwich, blow job then alone time.

0|0
    0|0
  • A good long french kiss is all I need.

0|0
    0|0
  • Comics, food, movies, video games, tickets to the game.

0|0
    0|0
  • How about paying him back?

0|0
    1|0
  • blowjobs. lots of blowjobs

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• massages
    and food
    and sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy. I've gotten my SO graphic novels/comics which he's super into. Also love planning weekends away. Going camping this week :)

So think of his interests or pay for a getaway (doesn't have to be elaborate). Just be thoughtful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Video games? Tickets to a local concert? Kinda depends on the dude haha.

0|1
    0|0