Ladies, would you date someone who just got out of a same sex relationship?

I'm bi an I recently got out of a same sex relationship and I want to ask this girl out. She knows that I was with another guy and I don't know how she feels about it. So would you date a guy who you knew was in a same sex relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, that would be so cool. We could both discuss guys we find hot.

Honestly, it wouldn't bother me. If he was gonna go off with somebody else, he already would have done so. If he's with me, it means he's interested in me only.

Being bi does not make a person unfaithful, as many seem to believe.

What Girls Said 8

• Honestly no.
    I would want to date a man who was only involved with one gender. #Hetereosexualmalesonly #pussylover

• It really depends on the girl tbh. Some people are less accepting of bisexual people. All you can do is ask

• Probably not

• I personally wouldn't, but I believe some girls would. Give it a shot, she might like you.;)

• It might be strange, but I'd get used to it. Its not a big deal.

• I wouldnt...

• if you make me happy and isn't a douch i would have no problem

• If u weren't kissing or having sex with that guy. I'll date u.

What Guys Said 1

• no because I am muslim and islam says dont date someone who chriatian jew atheist or something like this. I date only with muslims