Guys, can u wait for sex? How long?

Guys, if a girl ask u to wait for sex, what do u think?

Most Helpful Guy

• i think no matter my feelings for her or what she wants i want sex... all the same a guy has no choice w8 until she's ready... i dont think w8ing till marriage is a deal breaker for all guys but its not for me... i was in a relationship for 3 years and didn't get married then we broke up... if we were married it woulda been worse to break up...

i dont think w8ing for sex really matter much when the guy actually wants a relationship unless ure a virgin then it may... all the same guys dont really usually want to w8 but will if their interested...

as for how long... i intended to last a week at least with my first i was a virgin at the time... lasted 1 day... my 2nd relationship also lasted a day... i was serious about the relationship but w8ing didn't work out once they started up LOL

What Guys Said 13

• Definitely if you care about her and have feelings. Eventually guys do need something we are very sexual beings and being around a woman desire without any sexual release can get very frustrating. You can only masterbate for so long.
    Now this doesn't mean you have to have full sex many guys will wait a lot longer if their girl is happy to give hand jobs.

• I personally intend to wait until marriage. So in other words waiting is not an issue. It can get frustrating for both parties though, that I understand. But that is why I feel it should be talked about and communicated. Sex should not be a white elephant topic. I think if the boundaries are clear and both people can actually be honest about their emotions and desires, things will work out.

• A couple of months. At my age, it is no big deal. Any longer than that would be weird, if I was dating the same woman of course.

• Personally, I'd like it. I can't have sex with someone I don't know and share myself in that way with just any ol' person. I need a connection to be established, and waiting for it to happen before we have sex only seems natural to me.

Now, I wouldn't want to wait forever either. Definitely though, I'd be willing to wait a reasonable length of time.

• Depends on the guy.

• I can mostly wait about a month or so from date No. 1
    For instance after 3 or 5 date I expect it is good to get intimate and advance with relationship.
    After all opinions varys, some guys won't have sex til marriage, some guys don't care and they want to have it as soon as possible, and some guy can wait a certain time depends on how well they are getting along with their date.

• However long it takes. Sex isn't important to me, although I'm a virgin and I heard friends say that when I do have sex, that I'll be obsessed with it. I'm sure I'll like it, but I won't NEED it. I won't get cranky if I don't get it. It's not a big deal to me.

• How long? Long enough to keep you comfortable, happy, satisfied.
    You ask i do and keep my word and loyalty

• I can wait till marriage! :D

• As long as it takes. If you love her, then it will be worth the wait.
    I waited a year and half for my wife... and then only after we were engaged.

• Yeah twice I've been told to wait, both times the girls caved rather quickly. I've got a high drive and its frustrating to say the least. But its better than not having any girlfriend and having to wait an indefinite amount of time. :)

• give you a month

• Longest I ever had to wait was three months. I would go longer if it was love.

What Girls Said 1

• Multiple things go through my head.. depending on your context if yiu have had it before and she says wait then by god I get extremly arrogant if you have done it before then I understAnd

• If you haven't done it before then I understand**

That's my boyfriend's response btw.