Would you date a girl that lied about her age?

meet this girl, i thought she was 18, and found out she is 17 (she doesn't know that i know she is 17). i'm 24 , why would she do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely not.

What Girls Said 4

• I guess she likes you too much for her to lie about her Age in order to go out with you !
    do you like her? is she mature for her Age? if yes go for it.
    it's pretty funny the fact that she doesn't know that you know about her real Age. tell Her that you know about her real age and start Fresh ! No lies :)

best of luck !

• Look, take it from me as a teenage girl. She's desparate, and/or she wants the thrill of having an older boyfriend. The fact that she lied about such a thing to get what she wants, means that later on in a relationship with you (if there is one) she will be apt to be manipulative and decieving in other ways to get what she wants.

• That's just one year off. I would date a guy who lied about his age if it 1 or 2 years off. Maybe even 3-4.

• because of the your age

What Guys Said 4

• Same thing happened to me

• to seem more mature probably. you can date her but wait until she is legal to have sex with her or ur in big trouble if u get caught

• No way!!! They lie about age what else will they lie about? Forget em later

• Just wait until she turns 18.