Wtf is wrong with me?

This is more of a rant than anything. Every guy I meet just wants to hook up and it's sooooooooo frustrating. I'm sick of being single. A guy I really really really really liked gave me his number and I was so excited then I texted him and we talked for a few minutes but then he just never replied. Why am I so unlucky?
I,
- Have a job
- Go to school
- Am a nice, reaaallly caring person
- fun to be around
- somewhat attractive

Ok, thanks for letting me rant GAGers, you guys are the real MVP's.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, I am like you. Sort of. I'm already tired of hook ups and sort and tbh, I haven't really talked to a girl since last month, it just seems kinda annoying right now. I mean, sex and stuff is alright but Idk, I really wanna have a girl who like at least provides me a challenge you know? Like most girls nowadays are so easy, so from my experience if you want the right guy... make him wait. 95% of your potential candidates for the award of the "the right guy" will fail here. Now if he has waited , see if he does sweet stuff for you like giving you flowers or opening doors or giving compliments randomly which he means, or even kisses. Most guys would say that this stuff is gay but to them I'd say Fuck off, Because the real fun is not when you get into her bed, the real fun is the process of just wooing her and getting her to love you enough to accept you without hesitation (If she does that within 2 days, then she ain't the right girl... trust me), for me at least cause I'm really tired and have just decided to shift to my Xbox (The new call of duty is coming!!!) for a while, I suggest to set some standards and wait, and don't be in a superiority complex but think of yourself as a girl who deserves the best man ;) Hope this helped :)

What Guys Said 9

• Younger guys tend to more obsessed with having sex than anything long term. The entire relationship concept is foreign to them, and actually seems like a negative to a younger person because they can 'only' have sex with one person.

You can either date older men, or find a younger man with a good attitude and coax them into an LTR. My ex did that for me, and once I saw the benefits of a LTR, I was hooked.

• Your welcome, when texts bl ask him why he stop texting you, also don't settle for just one guy. Though you may not feel the same way. Keep ur options open

• If you got a big mirror in house then its good because I think you got trouble in your way of talking you maybe sending wrong signals by hand or your posture. buffer on internet for standing and keeping you hands in right place during talking flirty and being serious and opt them in life , a little bit of acting can seriously be helpful. Like if you are serious then fold your hands instead of keeping them behind or in your pocket and learn a bit way of speaking in different circumstances.

• Age group 18-24. Guys in that age groups are more likely to not want to be in a relationship and are typically okay with random hook ups, this is aggravated by you being a bit overweight. (judging by your profile picture), despite you having a pretty face. There are guys there that are wiling to be in a relationship but it'll sometimes take a while for you to find him.

• Your young yet

• Eh, just a lot of creeps out there. Quite sad, play your cards carefully and if you treat every guy like shit, it's the one that sticks around that's worth it. =p

• MVP: Major Vaginal Pounding? and why should we be the reason you get angry as you put everyone in one category now

• Because a lot of guys are pigs.

• Maybe you're just a very sexy person.

What Girls Said 0