Would girls like a very shy guy who can't hold a conversation?

I'm a very shy guy. I'm bad at holding conversations :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Every one likes something different! Don't be discouraged by certain people who don't find that attractive, there's bound to be someone out there who's willing to just talk to you and enjoy it :) Don't worry

What Girls Said 2

• No. Girls like outspoken guys with humor, though not all the time, it really depends on the girl, I just feel like, myself, I like men who aren't afraid to speak in front of other people or even me, it makes the experience less fun, if you're shy you miss out on so many opportunities and I don't want to be with a guy who's pushing me back because he can't go forward. But some girls, may like shy guys getting the hint that they're sweet and kind and they're a people-pleaser. It may also be seen as "cute/ adorable". But really to be honest, thats never really the case. Just work on your conversations and your attitude. If you carry yourself the way you are now you won't get anywhere. Once you get really close to someone you feel more comfortable in front of others so it takes time. Hang in there :)

• not that i think it would be cute, but being that way could make it really awkward, and if you stay that way, the girl is gonna think you guys dont "communicate" enough, or she doesn't know how you feel

anyways, try to be honest without stressing too much to be extroverted

(im shy too)

What Guys Said 5

• I'll give you an advice. What do you think a girl would like? A guy who talks all day and does nothing or a guy who is a lot shy but in the evening, gives her a flower and tells her that she is beautiful? ;) If you're shy, no worries, make it up with your daring. Be the man who acts not talks, girls love those hehe. Just an advice... take it if you want it :P Hope this helped.

• You are better if with girls who is mature, learn and hang around girls who's in there 30s and more learn from them so you pick up what to say and then try making a girl interested in you. Girls like cocky- funny guys. Not some studdering slurred speech lame quiet loser with no social skills. Girl won't like you but they might accept you.

• I wouldn't say cocky. Girls hate guys who are full of themselves.

• Okay! Correction, girls like funny and confident guys. How could you peach. My whole life was a lie. o_O.

• this a deal breaker obviously

• Nah bro you got to be able to talk and have charisma.

• girls are jerks