Is it wrong that I don't want to get involved with a girl with kids?

I'm 24 year old male but it seems nearly every girl my age has a kid and I commend them for being single mothers however I do want to have a kid but I want a girl to have her first child from me because I want be proud knowing that she chose me as the first and only man that she had a kid with also chose me to be the first man she would marry, for years i have been waiting to find the right girl to fill the void than has been in my heart all these years every girl I have dated things just didn't work out for me I would be a man that would provide the best lifestyle for his family from a financial perspective to show that I am worthy being with a girl who will produce her first child me and be wife I always aim to have the best and the best that I can be. I just need the opportunity to prove myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not wrong at all. I wouldn't want to get involved with a guy who already has a kid either. I think it's perfectly reasonable of you to want your girlfriend/wife to have her/your first child with you.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't like guys or girls with kids too. I'm immediately turned off when I find out and not interested, though I love kids. I want my own.

• Not at all. In fact, i totally feel the same way about guys.

• Not at all.
    You're young why should you take on someone else's' baggage?

What Guys Said 3

• No it's not wrong. A relationship with a mother is a relationship with more than two people. If you can't handle that, better to stay clear of them, than risk screwing with the little one's life.

That said, if women are that thin on the ground, can you really just rule out so many? As long as you are looking for a serious relationship, those women offer rewarding opportunities... and now I sound awful so I will stop.

• No because you want to be free and your not ready and you prob one day want your own kid.

• You sound like a great guy but filling your void? Mate if you're not happy alone, you shouldn't even consider being in a relationship.

You don't have to prove yourself. Focus on a real woman who loves and sees you for who you are will want to create and build the same future as you do. Child comes later :)