Romantic dinner... which chair would you choose and why?

Do you choose the one where you face the wall or the one where you face the room?

Please explain why.

• I face the wall.
  • I face the room.
Anyone else who'd like to vote?

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually I will face the room 100% of the times. But if it's a romantic dinner and I really want to impress the girl, I need my concentration, which wouldn't be possible facing the room.

What Guys Said 6

• I face the wall so I can be sure to just focus on her. I tend to notice things through my peripheral vision a lot.

• I voted room, but I meant to vote wall. LoL I would rather face the wall to avoid being distracted and look uninterested lol

• That would be less important to me than making sure I sat right next to my date, and not across the table from her. I like sitting right next to each other.

• But the popular restaurant is packed.. and there's only one table for two left.. ?

• nowhere i hate romantic dinners. i will do everything to spoil it if i was forced to have one LOL

• any one no matter but only one i will make her sit on my lap and we will have dinner without sitting so far or opposite to each other

• This is a very hard one for me as a very private person I do like to people watch so it's going to be hard.
    I'm going to play it safe and say ladies chace wherever she wants to sit she can and I will be happy with that

What Girls Said 6

• Face the room because I'm selfish and the one by on the wall typically is a booth and they're more comfortable than chairs :p

• Face the room, because i'm beautiful and I want to be seen with my hot date!!! :D

• Face the wall. It makes me more focused on the person. However, both are great spots. (:

• I face the wall. I dont wannabe seen by anyone.

• Funny, I'm exactly the opposite. I would like to face the room, because I get uncomfortable when I imagine people staring at me behind my back. They probably aren't, it's just anxiety.

• I said room because I only want him to look at me XD

• I face the wall