Girl animal lovers, is it a turn on if a guy also loves animals?

I really love animals, and a volunteer with them and became a vegetarian 2 years ago because it felt like the right thing to do. Now, im attracted to people with similar interests (obviously), but im wondering if women find this unattractive because it is not that masculine lol. My friends give me shit, but its just dicking around really.

Most Helpful Girl

• Vegetarian and an animal lover here. I do find it very attractive, when a man loves animals, takes care of them, etc. I think it shows that the man is very kind-hearted.

I don't think it is less masculine or anything. Loving animals has got nothing to do with masculinity.

I am sure there'll be many girls out there, who'll fall for what you are. :)

My boyfriend (?) loves cats, is very kind to animals/baby animals, watches pet/animal videos online, etc. One of the reasons I fell for him. :)

What Girls Said 12

• Yes! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE animals. I have 3 cats at home and would really like more pets but I'm not allowed. It is so not unattractive. I'm already attracted to you just for what you have described to be doing in your life!

• IT WOULD BE AWESOME @V@
    ANIMALS ARE AWESOME

• Being a animal lover is a huge plus. It means he respects all creatures. That is wonderful. Who cares, being masculine? Lol Who decides on that. Some kind of a crap. Don't ever believe in that. Be yourself! Good luck :)

• I wouldn't say it's a turn on, as such- but I would appreciate it. I've been a vegetarian for as long as I can remember and I used to volunteer on a farm for years, because I so badly wanted to be a vet :)

• I think it's super cute when a guy is good with animals. But I can't relate, I never felt any kind of connection to an animal what so ever...

• I'm actually studying to become a vet right now so it's safe to say that animals are my life. And yessssss it is probably one of the biggest bonuses a guy can have in my opinion.

• Good for u guys I wanted to be a vet but I couldn't handle seeing them in pain or 8 years of school so Im going engineering instead

• I find it attractive and sweet if a guy has a passion for animals so strong that he would become a vegetarian for it. I wouldn't see how caring for animals could make you less masculine :)

• Having a passion for animal rights doesn't make you any less masculine...
    However being a vegetarian that's another thing for me LOL.

• LOL, yeah I keep that to myself, but when people see me drinking 3 protein shakes a day and eating tofu they are like what the fuck? Im like yeah, I dont eat meat...

• I think it's very attractive and it's very admirable what you do. Having the same interests always helps and I would love if the guy I was with shared my same love for animals

• Not a turn on but def. attractive!!!

• i adore animals so if he does too we will have smth in common and this is rlly sweet <3

• I love animals, and yes, i find it a turn on! I'm not a vegetarian, but I wouldn't mind dating one!

What Guys Said 2

• I don't see how having something in common would be a turn off.

• Well, Im not trying to be rude here or offend anyone. But consider the fact that gay men and women share something in common. Does this make gay men attractive to women?

• This is like arguing with a rock lol, are you dense or something? You said that having something in common cannot be a bad thing... "I don't see how having something in common would be a turn off." ... and I said that straight women and gay men both like men but this common interest is a turn off.

• I guess you're arguing with a rock. Shall we continue?
      I'll drag you down to my stupidity level then beat you with experience.

• I was with a girl for awhile who thought killing animals was perfectly legit. Fuck that was difficult. I still have feelings for her for some screwed up reason.