Girls, say I approached you and introduced myself, then simply said "I like you". How would you react, honestly?

Pretend I'm a classmate or something. What would you think? How would you react? Someone once told me to try this, and I was wondering what a girl might think about this situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be kind of startled, yet flattered. Would you ask the girl out then, or just.. go on? XD

• Not sure... I would want to ask her out at some point. But I guess then I'd just try to talk to her casually for a bit.

• Okay, I might try that then. Thank you!

• Thank you for MH :)

What Girls Said 5

• i would doubt your sincerity. you probably wouldn't even know me well enough to like me, you probably just want to fuck but you think im too stupid to tell the difference. I would just say thanks but keep my eye out for you

• Sounds like the introduction used in the movie the Pickup Artist with Robert Downey Jr. and Molly Ringwald.

• I don't know a single girl in which that line would work. Seriously. Unless the girl already found you attractive, she'd most likely label you as a creep.

• I'd be flattered, but be wondering if you tell this every girl you meet..

• Honestly, I probably wouldn't take you seriously. "I like you" sort of implies that you like a person for who they are, rather than just appearances. I would figure that you were joking around or only interested in one thing (if ya know what i mean!) Now, if you introduced yourself and said that you'd like to get to know the girl, or find the girl attractive, maybe that wouldn't be as bad. I would suggest you first introducing yourself and striking up a casual conversation with the girl, and see if she seems interested or not before trying to pursue her.

What Guys Said 0