Girls what do you think of short guys?

Like them? Hate them? Don't really care? I found this Twitter page where girls said really messed up things about short dudes so I was just wondering what girls thought? If you're wondering yes I'm short. I'm 5'6.

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• You are fun size! Ok ok yes there are many women who state they like tall men. But all in all I personally think that if a relationship is going to work that height has nothing to do with it. I Am short myself. And have dated guys sitter than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like shorter than taller , I'm 5'3" but don't think i would date someone who was more than 5'10" and id much rather 5'8"

anyway 5'6" is pretty normal, taller than average I'm sure... but not those cultures which consume a lot of growth hormone's like USA... probably 5'8 / 5'9 is average there, and many younger men will be closer to 5'10

I'm Asian anyway.. typically a short bunch who generally view too tall has unattractive or awkward )

0|0
    0|0
  • Height doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • See I like guys that are taller then me... but I'm 5'1 so someone being 5'6 would be a problem...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• 6'2' Master race reporting in. Idt it really matters tbh, I think that tall girls get butthurt about tall guys liking short girls and take it out on you guys. Dont worry about it bro, but for god sakes dont get short mans syndrome. I hate when short guys think they need to overcompensate with being short by having a big ego.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lel dat height shouldn't matter. Most cuties are below that height. Why would they care unless ur 4ft.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm the same height bro. I feel your pain.

0|0
    0|0