How big does a man have to be? WAIT WAIT! It's not about the penis... WAIT!! COME BACK! Heey!?

Oh hey , you're here.
Alright , so I've been wondering... every man want to be BIGGER right?
s11.postimg.org/.../...id_4817163_d_1345936978.jpg

Girls have body image issues , guys also have body image issues , it's called "Bigorexia"
Girls purge and becomes bulimic.
Guys inject anabolic steroids and growth hormones... meant for horses...

As a guy , we know how far can a girl go... on both spectrum before we are no longer attracted to her but for a guy... we really don't know how a girl think.

So...
How far?

A: Average
img.photobucket.com/.../33b4cdb8.jpg
B: Jewimus Prime
s27.postimg.org/.../...l_bodybuilder_front_big.jpg
C: SPARTAN BODY
s9.postimg.org/.../...169901535_1423969584_n_0.jpg

• Average
  • Lifting for 10 years
  • His dumbbells are old enough to drink

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, I like a guy that works out occasionally, someone that's in shape, but not too big. I want to be able to walk down the street with my man knowing he's going to protect me, yet doesn't intimidate everyone we come across. When health starts to become an issue that's when it's to much!!! The average picture you posted is just fine with me !!!

• So... what kinda shape?
      How big?

• Well like I said not too big lol.. The average picture you posted looks just right to me however, the other two are a huge turn off !!

What Girls Said 12

• A is amazing but that is definitely not an average body

• Well A is more a sort of... starting point before Bigorexia sets in... the tadpole before taking horse steroids.

• The first one. I've always been kinda small and skinny, so the better we match the easier things are. My past boyfriend was very tall and muscular and getting intimate was hard because he was always afraid he was going to hurt me. Also big men kinda scare me

• Yeah well there's that... when you hug someone and you can feel their ribs compressing... that's kinda scary...

So people tend to date within their size huh?

• that's what everyone says lol
      Even Arnold said he wish he had better abs definition

• Yeah bit I could seriously loose 10lbs

• A is good for me, thanks. I like muscles but not guys who are overly muscly.

• The "average" guy is not really average, but dayummm boy XD I don't being ripped is necessary, I'm not toned myself, so I don't expect the guy to be. Altho being somewhat active is nice, like, being able to run 5k without passing out :)

• I love muscles but I will gladly date A. However I do think he has been lifting too.

• Average or the second one look nice

• average change the hairstyle like you know use gel to lift it you will look really good

• B and C are soooooooooooooo SCARY like wtf if they will ever get angry on their gf's they r DEAD but A is hot

• He is freaking perfect! The second guy looked gross and the third one is too much the first one is the best out of these but Can is perfect www.google.com/.../cameron-dallas-abs-2013&h=200&w=240&tbnid=ABZUFH1bOdURjM:&zoom=1&q=cameron+dallas+abs&docid=Hzy49vyzJ-R9nM&hl=en&ei=jAEnVIrYJ9PGsQT8kYHIAQ&tbm=isch&client=ms-android-virgin-us&ved=0CCUQMygBMAE

• *Cameron

• He's quite... skinny.
      That's enough already?

• I think that was the wrong link but yea his body is so sexy it's enough for me at least I like it like that maybe a bit more buff but not like guy b and c

• Simply being not fat will be good enough for most average girls. Crossfit chicks and such will prefer a similar mate.

• LOOOL #1 is not average.. I like from a little smaller than A, to almost B.

• It's pretty average where I was from lol
      Wait... so... a little smaller than A... almost B... but B is bigger than A... but almost B...
      Wut?

• LOL , maybe if you were born 40 years earlier , it's gone now.
      Alright , so a bit skinnier than A or a a bit skinnier than B

• A bit skinnier than A is a bit too skinny, but it's acceptable and can be nice. Best is definitely a bit smaller than B - but not much.

• Average please

What Guys Said 2

• Dude, A isn't even average. Well at least in the US it isn't average.
    www.slate.com/.../...pg.CROP.original-original.jpg

^^ is probably average or a tiny bit bigger than average in the states.

• Yeah but those people with guys with the big arms.
      They got muscle hiding under there , they don't need to go through the building process to get to A , they just need to shed man.

Shedding is easy , BUILDING is harrrd.

• guts and big arms lol , typo

• Ya I see what you're saying. The physical aspect of building up actually isn't that hard for me though, its the motivation to do it is the hard part. I gain and shed mass fairly easy.

• As a guy with a bit of a weight problem (5'11, 215 lbs) I wouldn't mind shooting for #2. Working on it actually. No one can be like Dwayne Johnson ripped, its just about living healthy