Do guys like girls with personalities that are different from theirs?

An example of this is a very outgoing and popular guying dating a very shy and humble girl with no friends.

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it can work out but as someone else mentioned, there has to be main compatible areas you both shared such as what you want in life (you spend all night partying with your friends or are you both more into finishing school and forming a family), can you both enjoy the same movie, sexual values, etc.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Mmm... as long as we're compatible in sharing values such as fidelity, sacrifice, lifestyle, and both want children then she can be different from me as long as it doesn't lead to arguments.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every person likes something different in another person, some outgoing guys like shy girls some like outgoing ones. It's all person-dependant

0|0
    0|0
  • Different interests make relationships more exciting, than ones with similar interests.
    You could learn things from you partner and he/she can also learn from you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It's definitely possible. I find myself attracted to opposite personalities sometimes.
    It depends on other things though but there is a possibility.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes opposites attract. Other times, familiar gives a feeling of security. Its destiny. So many things have to fall into place for a relationship to work, its not just about the personality alone.

0|0
    0|0