Would you date a girl if she got cosmetic surgery on her face?

im soon gonna get cosmetic surgery done on my face, my parents agreed to it, as iv always wanted to change my face, but also due to my ex leaving me for a prettier girl and other guys in the past made bad comments about my appearance,...

so over all i tried to fight thses issue but no longer can stand them...

and if u see my avatar it me with my pic edited,...

left pic is : retouched.

right pic is : untouched.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have no problem going out with a woman that had cosmetic surgery done on her face. I wouldn't think less of her for it at all.

What Guys Said 6

• I wouldn't care if the girl was doing it for the right reasons. So many girls get plastic surgery these days because they're insecure of their looks and not happy with themselves. i just see the girl as fake and insecure because they rely on plastic surgery to make themselves feel better, unless they did it for the right reasons. Like an injury, not because you want bigger boobs or want a skinnier nose or some stupid reason like that. Just be happy with yourself.

• girls are covered with all kind of cosmetics and it's not big deal though i hope you don't over do it

• Yea, I'd prefer to not be with someone who partakes in elective cosmetic surgery, but I guess it's not a deal breaker, depending on how far u take it

• No problem at all really.

• It depends. If she done it more than 3 times, its a turn off. I am afraid that one day when we have children, I realize they have round noses instead of pointy noses like the mother's That would freak me out!

• ok. you can't get converted. good luck

• can't get converted?

• @pilomega can't= can not. that's how I learned it in my school. she thinks a surgery will solve her problems and what I say is that it won't help her or make her feel better.. at all. I said convert cause I think she doesn't need a surgery and "convert" said in a religious way

• your right, i can't get converted.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys don't care. Most celebrities and popular models have had some type of plastic surgery and they idolize them. Just do what makes you happy.

• My bad!!! Srry a million times, I accidentally downvoted :(

I was gonna comment, ur right, she should do what makes her happy, but some guys do care