A guy I lost my vcard too a couple years back, was then and is now cheating on her. Theyve dated for six years now. dont know her, should I tell her?

I'm not sure if she has any idea. The second they break up he tries contacting me. If i do respond it's very yes , no, okay. I'm not flirtatious back. I feel this guilt that I was one of his side hoes. I didn't mean to be. It's a guilt I've felt for three years now. I've snooped on her and she seems wonderful. Like she doesn't deserve that. I'm in a relationship with amazing guy now. But i an't shake this guilt. Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• well i mean , im not one too ruin a persons relationship , so what are you really getting out of telling her this... stay out of it... you dont want to cause drama, he could get real mad and decide to come after you etc... if your still sleeping with him, dont feel guilt now, youve done what youve done too, if not then just block him and let him deal with his relationship... you dont want to get involved in something like this... i know it may seem right to play hero but in this case dont do it, just block him and carry on

What Guys Said 1

• Nope. Don't get involved, and avoid interacting with him.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes always. You don't want her marrying or potentially having kids with a guy who doesn't value her