Where to find a sugar daddy?

So i have problems getting a boyfriend kinda... like i dont know how to first of all get to know guys, in a friendly way and most of the guys i meet are just after sex, or im not just interested in them. And yes i know, most of the time it doesn't work because of my expectation towards guys etc. Im just really tired of seeing my friends getting guys and talking to guys they find attractive, and the guys are literally drooling over them. And then you have me, sitting in the corner alone. Like they can actually talk to guys and they are charming.
But im thinking since mot guys only want sex anyways, why not just get a sugar daddy/sugar baby relationship? They get what they want and i get what i want and in that way i can maybe get the feeling that im actually wanted as a girlfriend or someone a guys want to be in a relationship with.
So anyone that has been in one of this relationship that can give me som inside info? And how can i find a sugar daddy?

Most Helpful Guy

• i am in the same boat you are if all you want is a suger daddy your not going to fand what you looking for all your suger daddy is looking for a conquest sure you may get some cool stuff but that all you will get and when the next young girl come along and shake her stuff in his face he is going to drop you like a bad habbeit seen it happen
    i am very shy my self i am 37 and do the same thing as you sitting in the cornner not talking to any one i have been with only a few women in my intire life. i even got married once and she walked out on me and even left are two kids so yes i am a single daddy. i have alway wanted to have a big famley married agine but i dont know how to find what i want but i know for a suger mommy is not the was and i am open to being a younger girl but i dont want a sugerbaby eather becouse she would nt be with me for the right reassions if my spelling is and grammer is bad pleas forgive me

What Guys Said 7

• Glad to see you have great priorities in life.

• Its not the most imporant thing for me right now, i do work and soon im going to university, but it would be great to have someone in my life, even if he doesent want to be with me because im a super person

• Why don't u ask guys out instead of waiting for guys to hit u up?

• Because like i said, i can't talk to guys. Sure, i can have a normal conversation that you have with people when you meet them, but thats it. I can't form any form of relationship with guys. Even the one guy friend i have is only my friend because he was social and out going. And i have tried to approach guys, but than again i have kinda learned that guys dont approach you if they aren't interested. Hence i just automatically think they dont want me since they are not pursuing me. And thats enough for me to not approach them

• Well that's something u gotta work on. U can't keep waiting for the same reasons and expect anything to change soon

• Yeah i know... but its so much easier said then done...

• A rap concert.

• i love that this question happened

• Offer yourself up on craigslist.
    Put down "will fuck for money"
    You will have plenty of daddies.

• In a skittles commercial...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMKtP33RpGE

• online dating sites

What Girls Said 4

• Become an escort or a prostitute. You could start stripping. That's a gate way into being an escort or a prostitute for many women. The longer you work, the more you can charge and the fewer clients you'll have to take.

If you don't get an STD or get addicted to drugs or acquire lower self esteem than you already apparently have, then you stand a chance of finding a proper sugar daddy. But remember, he'll own you.

It seems easier to take some time and increase your feelings of self worth than to go through all this trouble. But to each their own.

If you're serious about finding a sugar daddy, the prostitute or stripper route will expose you to the most amount of men who would be interested in giving a woman money in exchange for sexual attention

• You know that sugar daddy/sugar baby relations doesn't automatically mean sex for money right? Many guys pays for the girls just to go on dates with them or just to hang out.
      And i can't dance, and i dont have sex with people i dont know, so being a stripper, prostitute or escort isn't an option

• Well... thats your opinion. For me a sugar daddy/ sugar baby relationship isn't about him buying me things, then sex. Its more about spending time together, like a couple, but with money involved. But then again, i could be totally wrong.
      And i would work on myself, im actually doing it. Social skills etc is often not always, something that you just have naturally or learn through your early teen. I have improved since i was 15, but im so "old" right now, i should i have learned this kind of things years ago. And if i actually can managed to talk to a guy, and then him being interested to know me better will improve the view i have on my self. And im not that hot, so i can't get a way with just being pretty.

• It does. Don't delude yourself. The guy is paying you for sex. The sugar baby daddy relationship includes sex like being a receptionist involves typing.

• Date a dope boy lol

• a dope boy? lol

• Yes. A pusher man lol a bird boy. A slanger. A drug dealer. But NOT a weed man! The weed man be broke 😂 and they aren't old like a sugar daddy.

• at the beach or coffee shop during the day in low tourism months

• I am a sugar baby and it does work out as you scratch my back i scratch yours. We both understand that we want companionship, intimacy and affection but don't want to be burdened by a serious relationship. I have been seeing my sugar daddy for 8 months now and we are monogamous to each other. At first i didn't have sex but we were attracted to each other and as all intimate relationships go you do end up being sexually intimate. We go out on dates, do crazy things together explore travel but i understand that he can't be at my beck and call. We don't call each other everyday but understood the arrangement. Plus i get an allowance of 2500pcm. There are plenty of Web site s you can sign up to, to start looking. But don't expect it to be like a real bf. It's just a guy you've been dating for a long time.

• Sound very fun actually, and it doesn't bother me that it isn't a "real boyfriend". What you have sounds amazing actually! Where did you meat him?

• But i would defo suggest that you work on yourself. You need to be confident and comfortable in your own skin to attract a sugar daddy. You need to be strong enough that you can put boundaries on it, when you feel uncomfortable.

• Yes its international. But I'm sure there are many more sites just like it