How do ugly/average looking girls get hot boyfriends?

So I just don't get it? Why do I see ugly girls with hot guys? How do they do it? How to get a hot looking boyfriend? Is that my luck or I'm just too ugly for them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Be the girl that makes the guy feel adored. Brighten up his world, put on that killer smile and that special tone of voice and make him feel like he's awesome.

What Guys Said 12

• Hearing this... remind me of a comic I read back when I was a kid.

Annotated the panels for ya.
    Translated

1st panel :
    "He's a japanese superstar , he's also a playboy"
    2nd panel:
    "Excuse me"
    3rd panel:
    "Can we have your autograph?"

5th panel
    "Don't you know I only autograph for beautiful ladies? The ugly one can go home"
    6th panel
    "No.."
    "That's kinda cruel lol , I'M REALLY CUTE"
    7th panel
    "I can tell who's beautiful"
    8th panel
    "You're beautiful, I'll give you my autograph"
    9th panel
    "As for you... what made you think I was saying she's ugly? Ain't you the cruel one?"
    10th panel
    "Go home , ugly woman"
    http://s24.postimg.org/50qtiqd3n/Ugly.png

• Also, you've forgotten that ugly girl is more likely to be appreciative (and all that entails), and not cheat on him as well. And of course, they'll put out and any way you want them to do it. They probably don't even care if the guy is chasing a little pussy on the side, as long as they get the jelly looks from women like you.

• "What's it gonna be... tits, or destiny?"
    "Tits."

• Sounds like it could be a defense mechanism, to me. Diminishing the "value" of others while boosting your own.

Perhaps they're not as bad looking as you think. Perhaps you're not as good looking as you think. Last but not least, why so much emphasis on appearance? The question sounds a little immature.

• I've never said I'm a sexy beast, and Its not about me being immature, I'm just kinda desperate

• I guess I'm friendly, thats all I can say. Well, they do try to talk to me a stuff, but personality means a lot for me, so if we don't click, I usually move on

• So you've had opportunities, you just haven't been able to meet someone single and compatible. That's not a terrible boat to be in. In which case it's just a numbers game and you'll eventually find someone.

• Or maybe this proves guys aren't just about looks, we also give a big importance to personality.

• Be either easy or very interesting

• Some guys think the good looking girls already taken... or out of their league... or stuck up cos everyone asks them out... I suppose...

• Guys with low self esteem will go for less attractive girls. Or rather not go for any girl and when something shows interest in him he'll take it.

• How to find a decent guy with a low self-esteem?

• You will know when he can't look you in the eyes for more than a split second, mixes up his words and comes up with an excuses to get out of the conversation.

• Do u got a pic

• Just like asking why ugly and or average looking men get a hot girlfriend.

• *shrugs* they probably have some sort of charm , or they sneak in a love potion in their drinks who knows? right

• Find a guy with low self-esteem. Be rich. Have a wonderful personality. Any of these could work.

• Is that even a thing? I mean hot guy with low self-esteem...

• If he grew up being beaten by his parents, or he has some other trauma it can happen.

What Girls Said 10

• A few simple steps:
    1. Stop being a hater, and stop comparing yourself to others.
    2. Realize that beauty is subjective and those "ugly" girls are hotter than you to some. As is life.
    3. Looks aren't everything, ergo, neither is having a "hot" boyfriend.

• They probably listen to their guy and make him feel special. Maybe they are not shallow, so into themselves that they always have to be treated and look like a princess all the time. Not everyone has the same idea of what is beautiful, some guys like sporty girls, others down to earth... Guys are just like us girls they want someone who values them for who they are, they want someone they can relate to on a personal and intellectual level.

• She might be ugly in your eyes but she could be beautiful to him.
    Also, there's a thing called a personality. Guys like girls to have nice ones👍

• Maybe because the hot guy thinks that the girl is hot despite what you may think and you can also take into account that she could have a banging personality

• Guys dont really care about looks when they are ready to settle down they want a woman that can take care of them women on the other hand look for that hot guy that dont have shit to offer

• As long as u be the best woman u can b nice personality great attitude understanding can cook and independent than. you landing a guy wouldn't be hard remember treat urself like a queen to find a king

• That's normal he wants to date an ugly to feel that he's better than her. I mean that makes him more confident about himself.
    You're not ugly you need to start looking for the right guy.

• This is ridiculous! Why would a hot guy want to date an ugly girl! I won't date an ugly guy even if he was the last man on the earth. I would stay single instead of that. @Bysshe

• Then what did you mean before? What's ridiculous, you're more or less agreeing with what said in your last comment.

• They have good personalities

• It goes the other way too. Maybe they love each other? Maybe personality can be as attractive as a face?

• I've wondered the same... the answer remains a mystery.

• Due to those hot boyfriends not being small minded and/or shallow.

• Also, the 'ugly' girls could be attractive (physically) anyway.