BREAK UP AN ENGAGEMENT FOR LOVE WHEN I KNOW HE LOVED ME FIRST AND STILL DOES? OR LIVE WITH THE CONSTANT REGRET OF WHAT IF?

I am in love with an engaged man. A guy who seems amazing but has broken my heart because I STILL love him. I met him 6 months ago when my family and i went to go see our naturopath that only comes into our city every 3 months. My mom at the time had interest in what the naturopath did- and was starting to study underneath the naturopath. When i first met him he wasn't engaged and I was really shocked at our connection considering the fact that I'm dating someone... but anyways i saw him 3 months later in June when the naturopath came again and sparks were flying. He told me that he liked me on Facebook and asked for my number. He was very sweet to me and asked me if i felt the same. As thrilled as I was, I knew that part of me couldn't bc of my boyfriend but also because I thought he was a player. (he plays in a band, super hot, kinda awkward, etc.) My mom who was also studying under the naturopath told me not to as she didn't want it to ruin her relationship with the naturopath. So out of the fear of being hurt and out of respect for my mom, i lied to him and told him i didn't like him. Btu this whole while my whole family LOVES HIM but my mom was afraid it would end bad so she was trying to protect me. I told him i wanted to see where it would go but to be friends first before romantically getting involved. Fast forward to facebook- where all of a sudden he posts in a relationship two months later. Then a month later just a couple weeks ago there is a picture of a ring with his relationship status changing to him being engaged. This tells me that he was talking to her before me but that he truly loved me because i found out he was hurt by me not liking him to the point where his friends said he cried. Meanwhile i was depressed because of his new relationship. I've realized that he is the one for me and i don't know why but I just can't let this go. I feel that he is with her for the rebound because when i saw him last time we still had sparks. WHAT 2 DO?

• TELL HIM I LOVE HIM AND RISK REJECTION
  • LEAVE IT ALONE AND STAY WITH MY CURRENT BOYFRIEND WHO CHEATED ON ME BEFORE
  • CRY AND GET OVER IT :(

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sorry but if he truly loved you then why would he move on so quickly? I think you're confusing a crush on someone for something more. It may be best to cry and just get over it :/