First date went for three hours. Is it a good sign or bad? Girls would you spend three hours with someone on the first date?

Hey,

Finally we had a first date. We went to a cafe. The food was over within hour but we sat and keep talking to each other for two more hours. Ordering more beers one after another.

We work at the same office so it was mainly about the work. We still managed to asked personal questions as well. She told me about her family and that she was fired from the previous work place and no body knows about it. Is it a good sign or am I sleeping into a friend zone?

I have said that I like you to her so I am just hoping its not the friend zone thing. We shared four hugs during entire date. First was when we met in the cafe and other were before ending it.

She had to leave early because of a genuine reason which I know is true. She suggested the next time.

The big worry for me is that she talked about her relationship for very brief time. I mean mere for 60 seconds or so. Was she just giving Mme the info about her or was it something else?

When I gave the gift to her she said she didn't bring anything and she felt bad. She also said she hate it that she has to help someone with the deck building later that evening.

She never broke an eye contact or never checked her phone while talking. My instincts say she likes me but why would she say anything about her past relationships?

Girls any insights?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a very good sign. Was it a case of losing track of time? If so, even better.

What Girls Said 6

• I would if I had fun with the guy. She REALLY likes you.

• All sounds like good signs

• yes i would and have. it's a good sign.

• I think it sounds like a good thing

• Good sign dude... Date her more

• it sounds good. remember one step at a time

What Guys Said 1

• It's a good sign but try not to talk about work.

• I know buddy but it just so natural. She is in management and spend her entire day on work leaving very little room for herself. She plays ball. I know how she got into it. I know about the kind of movies she likes or kind of food she likes. I know about her family and her sister problem and what not.

I just don't know what else should I ask? I mean we are from different cultures. I am an east Indian and she is Caucasian. We have very little in common in terms of general life. I mean you know TV dramas, games and other stuff.

I get pretty good idea about her in that date while talking about workplace as well. What would you do in that situation?

• Start doing things with her like activities so you can talk about that, and share laughs. And you'll naturally start talking about things.