First date advice? I've never kissed a girl before. Movie suggestions. Timing to kiss her? How to kiss her? Help!!!

So im a guy in my senior year and this girl and i recently hit if off with this girl and I've had dinner with her family and took her to a football game yesterday and everything is moving along great. Also I know for a fact that she likes me and I know she knows that I like her, but the problem is I've never kissed a girl and im almost certain that she hasn't had a boyfriend either. How do i approach her for kiss? Ill be asking her out on friday. It will be at the movies, but are there a certain cues to show that i want to kiss her or vice versa? I know that it seems weird for a guy to be starting his senior year without dating anyone before but i honestly haven't had an interest in the girls at my school because many are whores and lack any sort of ambition or goals for the most part.

Most Helpful Girl

• take her hand when you both are talking and going good.. then just tell how you feel and go for a kiss

What Girls Said 1

• If it's a movie date you probably won't have a chance to, but at least hug her at the end of the date and talk about the movie (the first date with my boyfriend ended with him just leaving... without a hug...)

What Guys Said 1

• You're not really going to get a chance to do it. Just watch the movie. If it does happen though, you two meeting eyes and staring at each other in silence, would be the best time to do it.