Do white guys like "chubby girls"?

So I'm mostly attracted to white guys and I was just thinking about some things. I've noticed that I rarely ever get attention by white men. I'm a size 14/16 and most of my weight is in my chest. I wouldn't consider myself a big girl but that's just my opinion. I do most definitely have a little more meat on my bones though. I've seen and heard that white guys don't like bigger girls and I just wanted to know it that was true. I am a bit exotic looking because I am mixed with Italian/German/Black so I thought it may be why dont attract white guys but I have no idea. So do white guys not like "chubby girls"?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a tiny bit smaller than you like size wise, and my chest is a lot smaller, and being tall makes me look a little less chubby, but If you saw me you could easily tell I got extra meat on my bones and I'm happily marrie to a white male, and other white males have liked me in the past. So of course it's possible!

• Oh and my bestfriends husband is white and he's a chubby chaser, even though my bestfriend is a twig. He loves girls that have a little extra stomach chub or arm chub.

What Guys Said 10

• As a rule, most guys don't like fat girls, just like most girls don't like fat guys. I used to be about 100 pounds overweight but have lost about 85 pounds over the last two years. The difference in the amount of attention I get from girls is remarkable.

Lose weight and get in shape and I promise you that you will get a lot more attention from guys. There's not point in blaming guys for what we like because it's just our nature. You probably wouldn't date a fat guy, so it's hypocritical of you to blame guys wanting to be with girls who are in shape. "Fair" has nothing to do with sexual attraction. I found that out the hard way after years of watching everyone else dating and being perpetually alone. No one is attracted to fat people--guys or girls.

• No offense, it has nothing to do woth you being chubby. its cuz you're part black. Now there's nothing wrong with you being black, i think black girls are hot. But, most white men wouldn't date a girl whos even mixed woth black. Its not that they have anything agianst you but they just aren't used to black womem or familiar. My suggestion is start mingling with white guys and show them your womanly curves and charm them with your personality

• lol It would of been better if you said she was chubby. At least you can change your weight LULZ

• I don't know the reason, but this white guy likes chubby girls.

• chubby girls > skinny girls

• Yes we do like chubby girls all my ex-girlfriends were chubby
    race is no problem to me if that in picture your very pretty

• nope, chubby = fat.

definetly a no go

• Some skinny white dudes do like that yes.

• Lol It still depends on the guy whether he likes chubby or not (most don't) and it's not determined by his race.

• It's a matter of individual taste, not race.

I for one am not attracted to "chubby girls"

• Some do and some don't.

What Girls Said 2

• When I use to like white guys the first thing they would ask me is how much I weigh if it was online dating

When I was overweight my ex who was white wanted us both to get gym memberships but he was too busy to get them

It's rare but I have seen white guys with chubby girls but most white guys I see on tv and in real life go for this body type:
    www.hawtcelebs.com/.../...ovember-2012-Issue-4.jpg
    yeeeah.com/.../kate-upton-bikini-6.jpg

cdn01.cdn.egotastic.com/.../...pics-08-435x580.jpg

• Not true! I'm chubby and I'm around your size and I've been dating white guy with blonde hair and light blue eyes for the past 11 months:) so yes their are white guys out there that do like chubby girls:)