Please Help!!! First date ever in 2 days!!!

I'm 17 years old and I've been crushing on a girl for 3 years now at school and saw her every day at school but never said a word. I saw her last night at a party and my sister's friend (who is also my friend and my crush's friend) approached me with my crush and we maybe exchanged one sentence but I was nervous. Later I asked my sisters friend over text about my crush and she said that my crush had a crush on me too and I should text her. She gave me my crush's number and I texted her and she said something like she wished that we talked more and stuff and I asked her to lunch on Monday (two days) and I've never been on a date in my life... So i'm really nervous especially for the first few moments of seeing her at school on Monday and a bit for lunch with her. I'm just nervous to see her for the first time after texting her all weekend and passing by her and saying nothing for 3 years.. Girls: any advice, topics, how i should greet her, etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• Chances are, she might me really nervous too if you guys haven't been talking for long or don't know each other that well. You should try to make it a fun and easy experience that you'll both enjoy and try not to make it awkward. Don't worry too much, it'll show. Be confident and be positive :) Try to get comfortable and get to know each other, but don't expect too much at the end of it :)

What Girls Said 2

• you must express like you are enjoying her company and talk well about her native's and stuffd then you can ask about her interests.. ask for movies too.. that will be best

• Take deep breaths and just relax. You'll do fine! You can start off with the simple stuff.."Hey how are you?" "What are some things you like to do for fun?" and just go from there. Just be yourself haha. Good luck!

• I think the major problem is that I know a lot about what she likes to do and stuff because we've been texting all weekend. I'm just nervous for the first moments tomorrow

What Guys Said 2

• AHA! I have been in this situation before, and I know exactly how you feel, and I know exactly what you should do. I had a similar interaction with this crush I liked back in highschool. We started talking over Facebook and we never met in person or talked in person. Over text, we arranged a date and met finally. It went awkward and weird but that was because I never went through that experience. So this is my advice and if you listen then you will do awesome.

Don't be nervous and act casual. Act like the date is your 100th date with a girl and its no big deal to you. Greet her with a tight hug, (no awkward hugs because you both obviously like eachother) then ask how her day was and talk to her like a friend you have known for years. Be calm and fun. Joke with her, and ask her things. My mistake was I kept running my mouth about myself because I was avoiding awkward silence. But relax, and if there's awkward silence just enjoy the presence and say that you feel relaxed and that this date is chill. Ask about her and share stories. Eventually, you guys will get comfortable with eachother and attraction will build fast. Attraction is already there so you dont need to worry about that. You already "have her in the bag" so just relax and let her come to you

• Dude I was in the same situation. Now what other girls told me was that I should just play it cool with her. Say hi , and tell how good ur feeling that now ur in a relationship with her. Talk to her abot ur favourites. Don't be nervous as it might have a bad effect