Teenage Love in danger?

For about 5 months I have been with an amazing guy. He treats me wonderfully and is like a best friend to me... However recently I have taken I interest in someone else. I love my boyfriend to peices, but this burden and guilt I feel when I look at this other guy is unbearable. I do not want to leave this guy I am with... But my relationship experience is minimal, and I would like to meet other guys... But once again I do not want to lose this wonderful person I already have. The other guy is somewhat like the man I'm already with, but his differences are something I would like to experiment with.

I know if I breakup with him he will still be my good friend... But I will never be able to stand the look on his face if/when he sees me with someone else.

The heartache is tremendous and I need all of the help I can get.

I love the man I'm with... And I never want to leave him... But should I try and meet other guys to get more experience and memories with?

Is this right?

What Guys Said 2

• Well if you truly never wanted to leave him, you wouldn't be asking this question.

You're young, you shouldn't be tied down to one particular guy. At the same time though, if you genuinely love your boyfriend, you have to make up your mind quickly. You don't want to be stuck in this state of should i stay or leave, it's stringing him along and not fair.

I don't mean to undermine teenage love, but I always doubt it. I'm sure if you break up with him, he'll be sad but eventually fine. Life goes on for all of us!

• like a BEST FRIEND to me.

I stopped reading there.

Please get out and never come back

What Girls Said 0