GUYS: is this a deal breaker?

What if you meet a girl and y'all like each other and then y'all get close and decide to chill so she goes to sleep next to you and then BAM ! There it is slobber on her face

What do you do. ?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, of course not!

When you have feelings or love for someone this kind of thing is irrelevant. If anything, it could even be cute.

What Guys Said 5

• I like clean no snoring, no slobbers, clean clean clean and silence

• Lol wat! That's nearly impossible to find a girl like that

• you think it's a dealbreaker? it' not like we can try to change it. Also, everybody snores from time to time.

• we can date but as far as getting married I need to rest, I can't sleep like that I am a light sleeper. She can try to get help from a doctor but if nothing can be done It won't work and Its not really something I can give in because a man with no sleep is a man that won't be able to do anything.

• Every woman snores. Its pretty normal.

• Dont mind me ill be sleeping on the couch.

• Only an immature person would consider that a deal-breaker. It's completely normal. I wouldn't give it a second thought.

• I would lay down next to her fall asleep and give her some competition.

What Girls Said 0