My bf doesn't seem to want me!!!?

I know he does.. but he just doesn't show affection! Ever since we've been together I've asked for one rose ! ONE! Never ever considered it he even made fun of me for asking.. We go out almost every day he only said that I look beautiful 2 times... one on my birthday and one last week.. I only feel like he really wants me during sex and once when we went on vacation, a few hours before we return he said "I don't want to go back!" but even for that I'm not sure if he said it for me or the house !!! And it's okay now.. I get he's just not that kind of guy.. but what will happen if we get married.. I sound selfish but I need someone to want me... I'm not the kind of person that will look or do anything with other guys while in a relationship and I don't want to become one ! What do I do? I've talked to him about it he said that he loved me and brushed me off... I know that he does but I need to be wanted.. needed... WHAT DO I DO?

Most Helpful Girl

• He does want you, he just seems to be the reserved type. I'm sure if you keep being loving and affectionate to him it will help him open up and be more loving. Not everyone is brought up to show their emotions, it doesn't mean that they aren't there though.

What Guys Said 2

• Open up to him about how you feel he is cold to you in some ways.
    Seems to be the best opinion I can formulate right now.

• Me thinks it's a combination of upbringing and his personality type. How were his parents to one another?

What Girls Said 1

• Do you show him feelings and stuff?
    If you do then open up about how you feel

• Of course I do... I show him so much I even feel that I might be pressuring him some times..

• Okay then just tell him that you would like more affection.