Homewrecker? Go for it?

Had a few too many. Finally told a crush I was interested. He responded by saying he wished he had known earlier. It was a question of timing. He's dating someone else now. But I'm great. He wants us to hang out more. And even went so far as suggest to introduce me to people. But when I said I'd still be DTF and all - he said "good to remember :-) " . So... am I wrong to just take away from this that he was interested, could potentially still be and I got my foot in the door. Should I burst this door open? Lol what do you all think?

Wow ok. The responses to this question are ridiculous. First, it's not a profession and I was exaggerating if I said homewrecker. Second, I did not imply that I would sleep with him while he was in a relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think being a home wrecker is bad karma. You wouldn't want a guy doing that to you. You should take it as a loss for not telling him sooner. wouldn't it be better if you waited til he was single again? Then there would be no baggage, guilt, shame and he wouldn't resent you for homewrecking his relationship

What Guys Said 2

• If he is just a crush, why would you burst the door open? You mentioned to him you are interested, the ball is in his court. Don't stoop so low to get in between him and his relationship. If he ends his current relationship and approaches you, I'd say go for it, but until that point is reached between him and his current interest, keep your distance.

• Ah Couldn't have said it any better than that anonymous responder... anonymous responder I have a crush on u..

What Girls Said 2

• mid 20's and still a slut? probably you're just mad that you're not taken by now and thats why you enjoy being a homewrecker. get some class

• Ok. You are basing yourself on one question I asked. I'm a slut because I confessed to some guy without knowing he had a girlfriend. And said some gibberish while drunk? You must be an awesome friend (I can make assumptions too), cause you are super judgy.

• hell nah i'm not. i dont care what you do with whoever, but to go for a taken guy so aggresive is just being slutty. and i only judge women as sluts when they either cheat or help to cheat. just judging this one action u did. thats it. I don't know you

• I think he was polite and you slammed the door in your own face by suggesting you would still have sex with him although he is committed to another woman. For any decent guy, you projecting that offer means your morals aren't up to par, which means you aren't GF material.

He sounds like he wants to be faithful and a good man to his GF and was simply being polite by saying he wanted to hang out. Offering to hook you up with other people was genuinely thoughtful and another subtle que to you that he is not interested in you in that way while he is taken.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he contacted you for a easy hook up someday, if things ended with him and current GF, but that'd be about it. He knows he can hit it now, and you advertised yourself as a shady chick willing to jump in the sheets with a taken man so a shag is probably all he'd ever want.

• Mmmm yeah again. I'm like really? What's up with all the judgmental comments. I'm actually new to the dating game. I in no way wanted to imply I would have sex with him WHILE he was in a relationship. I just said it playfullg to say "I'm still interested". How is that bad? I'm not stirring him in a bad direction. We were acquaintances, we could be friends after this. Like comeon. Why you gotta imply that I'm a shady bitch cause I made a drunk decision.